napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hydrolyzed casein/Highly branched cyclic dextrin intraworkout

Been sippin 30 /90 grams 1500 ml water now for about 2.5 mths have gained lean mass.have never done intra just light pre/post meals put to now..
Curious as to pre/post work out meals with this , are they that necessary and what is the bare minimum carb/protein post/pre meals running intra shake? pre:I do 1/4 cup cream rice . 5 scoop whey powder and tbsp almond butter..
Post:immediately yoplait 100 Greek yogurt its 10 protein 15 carb and then 45-hr later white meat and veggies..

Do you think it's worth the money or is whey with Gatorade fine? Or are the carbs even necessary during 60-75 minute workout..
I just switched to 2 a days and cut that dosage between the 2 workouts. I also do cardio afterward, do you believe I need to add bcaas during post work out cardio or is intra drink sufficient..
I'm want to tie this down now and see if I need to make any changes while on this cycle I'm a week in..

That pre meal is split between the 2 workouts eat 2 yogurts post though..Also the 2 a days are 40-50 min weights not the 60-75 that was my regime prior to cycle..

Cynnamonwoodberry said:
Been sippin 30 /90 grams 1500 ml water now for about 2.5 mths have gained lean mass.have never done intra just light pre/post meals put to now..
Curious as to pre/post work out meals with this , are they that necessary and what is the bare minimum carb/protein post/pre meals running intra shake? pre:I do 1/4 cup cream rice . 5 scoop whey powder and tbsp almond butter..
Post:immediately yoplait 100 Greek yogurt its 10 protein 15 carb and then 45-hr later white meat and veggies..

Do you think it's worth the money or is whey with Gatorade fine? Or are the carbs even necessary during 60-75 minute workout..
I just switched to 2 a days and cut that dosage between the 2 workouts. I also do cardio afterward, do you believe I need to add bcaas during post work out cardio or is intra drink sufficient..
I'm want to tie this down now and see if I need to make any changes while on this cycle I'm a week in..

anything with gatorade is not acceptable bro... not at all... you need to rid yourself of that garbage...

as far as how you should work your intake... i generally go with bcaas and a protein of some kind pre workout whether its a shake or other type but something light in general and not a ton of calories... you can also take bcaas intra... also add glutamine... post workout you can still have the greek yogurt but i would be taking in whey isolate along with it.. if you have a shake in the day, try to find one that contains both whey and casein so you can have several types of digestive protein going on and casein will help curb your appetite if you wanting to cut... do not mix your protein with gatorade or even drink gatorade... follow what i gave you...

you use 5 scoops of whey? thats way too much bro.. your body can't process that much protein at once... you will wreck your kidneys and essentially piss most of it out anyway... your just wasting money and hurting yourself in the process...

Cynnamonwoodberry said:

I don't believe in using any intraworkout carbs, and if I did it wouldn't be Gatorade. That is about as bad as you can get. 5 scoops of whey is completely overboard as well,man Dylan said. Don't over complicate things. Have a good meal before your workout, Make your intraworkout drink BCAAs and glutamine, and do a coupe scoops of whey afterwards. Then hit another good post workout meal a short time but later with whole foods only

It's .5 (1/2 scoop) 1/2 would have been easier to read..lol..I split 1 scoop between my to morning/afternoon workout. from my understanding you only need about 10 grams protein and a healthy fat like almond butter prior to workout.
I got lean mass gains over the last 2 mths on casein/dextrin, gained just over an 1" on my quads and dropped weight.I dropped reps, upped sets and weight on squats and leg presses though also, so not sure if I owe it to the casein/dextrin. I was just curious if anyone had used long term and loved it
Anyhow I believe dextrin makes me puffy and I've got a shelve full of phase 8, which has casein as well.
I got caught up in a muscle fitness article/diet and am a typical consumer and bought the stuff.
Did get a pretty sweet recipe for sweet potato pancakes out of the read, not a total loss.

Cynnamonwoodberry said:
It's .5 (1/2 scoop) 1/2 would have been easier to read..lol..I split 1 scoop between my to morning/afternoon workout. from my understanding you only need about 10 grams protein and a healthy fat like almond butter prior to workout.
I got lean mass gains over the last 2 mths on casein/dextrin, gained just over an 1" on my quads and dropped weight.I dropped reps, upped sets and weight on squats and leg presses though also, so not sure if I owe it to the casein/dextrin. I was just curious if anyone had used long term and loved it
Anyhow I believe dextrin makes me puffy and I've got a shelve full of phase 8, which has casein as well.
I got caught up in a muscle fitness article/diet and am a typical consumer and bought the stuff.
Did get a pretty sweet recipe for sweet potato pancakes out of the read, not a total loss.

If you are having good results, then that is great brother. However, I wouldn't put my stock into the casein/dextrin being the reason

RickRock said:
Cynnamonwoodberry said:

If you are having good results, then that is great brother. However, I wouldn't put my stock into the casein/dextrin being the reason

I second that one... i do like casein and i definitely have a place for it in my personal intake every day but i know it does not have profound effects of that nature however its definitely a strong addition in there for many different purposes that i pointed out earlier... you just really need to pay attention to labels on casein... many will bloat you and its because A LOT are loaded with sodium so you need to keep an eye on that one.. many fall for that trap... they are not all made that way...

Hydrolyz d casein is the fastest absorbing protein it's not the slow casein powder, hydrolyzing makes it the easy to digest also..absolutely no bloating or gas..the hydrolyze process makes it fast/easy digest and is the expense..it is high in sodium did not realize until I seen it ..360 mg sodium 30 gram scoop..fast digesting is why it is recommended intra workout it's kicking in immediately..slow casein I'll eat cottage cheese...

I ran out and chose not to run with it..I drop Ed my carb intake to vegetables only which is about 50 grams.
I am weaker and run out of gas a little quicker, I do believe the dextrin does add some horsepower and endurance..I'll know once I carb up in 4 weeks..

Top Bottom