Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HPTA Restart protocol?

copacetic25

I'm in my mid 40's and have been on Dr. managed TRT regimen for about 8 months, even with a Test level of 1200, I feel good but have not received the benefit I would have liked to have seen on TRT. I take Test Cyp and HCG with an AI. Dylan commented on the ill effects of long term use of HCG use and the main reason I was taking it was to preserve fertility. Is there a recommended HPTA restart protocol that has worked for guys?

I'm in my mid 40's and have been on Dr. managed TRT regimen for about 8 months, even with a Test level of 1200, I feel good but have not received the benefit I would have liked to have seen on TRT. I take Test Cyp and HCG with an AI. Dylan commented on the ill effects of long term use of HCG use and the main reason I was taking it was to preserve fertility. Is there a recommended HPTA restart protocol that has worked for guys?

are you wanting to stop trt? i have a protocol for you but i need to know exactly what your plans are... your too vague...

Thank Dylan,

Yes I am considering stopping TRT and with a successful restart maybe use SARMS from time to time to increase muscle mass. Also, aside from HIT exercise, weight lifting and proper diet are there more natural protocols (herbs or supplement) to keep a high Test level. that you have seen success with?

Thank Dylan,

Yes I am considering stopping TRT and with a successful restart maybe use SARMS from time to time to increase muscle mass. Also, aside from HIT exercise, weight lifting and proper diet are there more natural protocols (herbs or supplement) to keep a high Test level. that you have seen success with?
I would run an 8 week pct bro. Here is what I would do. You can get everything from www.sarmsx.com except DAA

Clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
Mk2866 25mg per day
DAA

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank Dylan,

definitely go with an 8 week protocol... i'll put you on the same one i put buddhabuilder on... he was on trt for YEARS and he did the sarmsx protocol i gave him for 8 weeks and still recovered beautifully... you need two of these https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

you should never try to depend on any herbal supplements to help with test levels... it would be minimal at best what you get from it...

Wether or not you will have success with this though is going too be individual.How bad was your hypogonadism if you really needed TRT and your numbers were like under 200 ng there stiil wont be alot of benifit as what you naturally produce is crap . do you remember your origanal numbers that got you diagnosed

Wether or not you will have success with this though is going too be individual.How bad was your hypogonadism if you really needed TRT and your numbers were like under 200 ng there stiil wont be alot of benifit as what you naturally produce is crap . do you remember your origanal numbers that got you diagnosed

Yes, my Pre TRT numbers where total test=391, Free Test=1.4 (range 6.8-21.5), SHGB 40 (range 19-76), LH 5.7 (range 1.7 - 8.6)

So I wasn't really bad off. Thus the reason I am considering a restart. I have also really focused on dropping my body fat these past few months to help my natural T out along with weight lifting of course.

Yes, my Pre TRT numbers where total test=391, Free Test=1.4 (range 6.8-21.5), SHGB 40 (range 19-76), LH 5.7 (range 1.7 - 8.6)

So I wasn't really bad off. Thus the reason I am considering a restart. I have also really focused on dropping my body fat these past few months to help my natural T out along with weight lifting of course.
391 if your bodyfat was elevated and you were sedentary and had a poor diet and maybe drank alcohol then yes I would come off because getting leaner lifting weights and having aclean diet take a good multivitamin because a micronutrient deficiency can cause low T chances are after a good post cycle you could be around 7 too 800 range I would consider HCG pre postcylce though cause you have been shutdown for years theres probly alot of testicular atrophy

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input. I currently take HCG with Test Cyp, so hopefully my boys will be fine.

I forgot to ask Dylan when is the best time to start. If I am spreading out my weekly injection of Test/HCG every 3.5 days. I assume I start the restart 3.5 days after my last shot?

Thanks for the input. I currently take HCG with Test Cyp, so hopefully my boys will be fine.

I forgot to ask Dylan when is the best time to start. If I am spreading out my weekly injection of Test/HCG every 3.5 days. I assume I start the restart 3.5 days after my last shot?
2 weeks after last injection thats how long it will take for the cypionate too clear your system starting immediately is pointless as you will still have plenty of exogenous testosterone and until it goes low the pituitary will not respond too the serm treatment

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Did you ever attempt that "Re-Start"? I have been on TRT for 10 years and also will try to see how my body responds coming off T. Curious as to your experience ??? My protocol is 70mg Test Cyp 2X/Week with 300IU HCG 2X/Week plus Arimidex @ 0.25mg 2X/Week.

Last edited:

you will want to start your pct 2 weeks after your last shot... follow my protocol exactly as it is laid out.. make sure that you are not using hcg more than 4 weeks at a time or your going to end up sorry later because your going to cause significant damage and prolonged use is going to make WAY more difficult to recover as well... hcg is NOT intended to be used too long and if it is, it causes long term problems that i guarantee you don't want to have

Top Bottom