Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to properly run a cycle of anavar for men and women: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
How to properly run a cycle of anavar for men and women: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

In this video, I answer one of the most common asked questions and also one of the most misunderstood... "How do I use anavar?" Not only do I teach this for both men and women but also touch on what anavar is used for and what it is not... Learn everything you need to know to effectively and safely use anavar as well as what to expect with use. This video really goes into great detail on how to go about this in the safest way possible yet still get max results. This is an excellent reference and guide for everyone... Enjoy the video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8P5Kv9vpEY

Re: How to properly run a cycle of anavar for men and women: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli said:
In this video, I answer one of the most common asked questions and also one of the most misunderstood... "How do I use anavar?" Not only do I teach this for both men and women but also touch on what anavar is used for and what it is not... Learn everything you need to know to effectively and safely use anavar as well as what to expect with use. This video really goes into great detail on how to go about this in the safest way possible yet still get max results. This is an excellent reference and guide for everyone... Enjoy the video!!

This one can definitely be very beneficial, especially to the women out there on how to properly run Anavar to get the best results with the RIGHT dosages. Chickrock and I were talking about Anavar last night, and I was going over some things. I will definitely direct her to this video. Thank for sharing Dylan!

Re: How to properly run a cycle of anavar for men and women: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

This one can definitely be very beneficial, especially to the women out there on how to properly run Anavar to get the best results with the RIGHT dosages. Chickrock and I were talking about Anavar last night, and I was going over some things. I will definitely direct her to this video. Thank for sharing Dylan!

absolutely brother and she's a strong candidate for anavar use so this would be perfect for her... this question is posed to me daily about how to run anavar by both men and women and being such a wide variety of a topic i thought this would be beneficial to a huge audience...

Top Bottom