Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How do i buy stacks?

ralphtovar

im on the sarmsx page about to buy LGD and GW 501516, im new to sarms and this is my first go. idk how to buy these things such as in "stacks" right now i have the 5 bottles of LGD and 5 of GW total comes out to $492 is this a good move?? and how long would 5 bottles of each last me??? if you guys have any better buying way so to say help me out?? maybe there is a better deal on another stack????

doing 10-15 mg of LGD and GW 15-20 is how im dosing

Last edited:
you would be better off going with the 12 recomp stack.. not only do you get a better price for what you get but you get a more complete cycle... here is the link as well as the layout https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/recomp-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

you would be better off going with the 12 recomp stack.. not only do you get a better price for what you get but you get a more complete cycle... here is the link as well as the layout https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/recomp-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

so how much would 3 bottles of each last me? about how many bottles are for 12 weeks?

Don't wanna do s4 because of the vision sides, I wear glasses and my eyes are sensitive as it is
Then stick with the LGD and GW combo bro. It's going to be very effective as is. Lgd is awesome for strength and lean mass while gw can shred you right up.

At recommended dosage each bottle lasts a month, so you can go to the discounts tab on the www.sarmsx.com site and use the 30% off option to have three bottles of each that way saving 30% in the process

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Then stick with the LGD and GW combo bro. It's going to be very effective as is. Lgd is awesome for strength and lean mass while gw can shred you right up.

At recommended dosage each bottle lasts a month, so you can go to the discounts tab on the www.sarmsx.com site and use the 30% off option to have three bottles of each that way saving 30% in the process

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Got it bro, do I need to take anything during?? This is my first ever cylce and I know with AAS you need to take arimedix with some and liver support for Orals?? Anything I should take during?

you shouldn't need liver support for orals as sarms doesn't harm your organs. just a multivitamin and aromasin 12.5 eod would be preferred is all I can see that you may possibly need while running these

Don't wanna do s4 because of the vision sides, I wear glasses and my eyes are sensitive as it is

okay i have a different layout for you... you never have to worry about toxicity with sarms use whatsoever and there is no estrogen conversion although regardless of what you decide to use, you should always have an ai on hand whether it converts to estrogen or not... aromasin is the ideal choice... this along with all your sarms and pct can be purchased at www.sarmsx.com here is the layout i recommend since you do not want s4...

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom