napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Honest review, after $3000 orders! 5 stars!!!

BlueShine

I ordered about 5 shipments from Pharma lady (via cbbram rep) worth about $3000. VERY SATISFIED.

- Orders were shipped VERY quickly, usually a day after.
- Everything I wanted was always in stock. Winstrol, Metformin, Aromasin, Glotropin GH, Clen, T3, hCG, Melanotan II, etc etc.
- My Glotropin got seized by customs. a couple of days later, Pharma lady reshipped at not cost, and I got my Glotropin in the mail a week after. All she asked for was a document from customs, and immediately notified me she will reship, no fuss. Customer service like no other.
- All questions answered promptly, all the specials are legit.
- Repacks of pills is VERY clean.
- GREAT rep (cbbram)

Pros: Answers quickly, always on the level with her products, reships if needed, has experience shipping all around, GREAT price, cool sales, user cbbram (rep) always helpful and straight shooter (thanks, brah)

Cons: Ummmmmmmmmm......... I'll try and come up with something.... Right now can't think of anything.

This review is LEGIT, msg me if you have any questions and wanna make sure it's awwwl good. Trust comes hard around here, I'm glad to let you guys know she has mine, hands down.

Thanks for the review bro... Appreciate it... I agree with everything you said about Pharma Lady... She's definitely as good as it gets. Glad to help out anytime.

Pharma Lady Rep

Yes she's my go to now because of the quality and fast delivery and prices. I've spent over 1,200 but I keep forgetting to use ccbram 's code in my emails Uuugh I could save 10% more .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes she's my go to now because of the quality and fast delivery and prices. I've spent over 1,200 but I keep forgetting to use ccbram 's code in my emails Uuugh I could save 10% more .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm the same way when I go to the grocery store... There will be a coupon right in front of me and I won't even notice it because I'm so preoccupied...

Pharma Lady Rep

I agree with all that's been said. I've had four orders with PL without one hiccup! Great Service! Great Quality! Keep up the great work!!!!!

Top Bottom