Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Holy shit

ibleedoranbla

I just absolutely destroyed some taco bell. It was the first time I've had taco bell or any fast food in a couple of years. I've been moving since 930 this morning and was only able to eat very little all day. I thought I was going to die, lol. My fiancee went and picked us all up taco bell and I'm pretty sure I have a food high right now, whew.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
I just absolutely destroyed some taco bell. It was the first time I've had taco bell or any fast food in a couple of years. I've been moving since 930 this morning and was only able to eat very little all day. I thought I was going to die, lol. My fiancee went and picked us all up taco bell and I'm pretty sure I have a food high right now, whew.

LOL This is worse than drunk posting. Taco Bell posting! Friends, don't let this happen to you.

Re: RE: Re: Holy shit

MrChristian said:
ibleedoranbla said:

LOL This is worse than drunk posting. Taco Bell posting! Friends, don't let this happen to you.
Haha, no doubt man. I seriously burnt so many calories today it was ridiculous. 95 degrees out and I've been lifting and moving shit for 12 hours. I thought I was going to pass out if I didn't eat. I probably would have eaten dog turds at that point, lol. The taco hell was delicious though.

This is such a funny forum, earlier today I read a thread about weed as a pre workout, now comes the Taco Bell post...has me wondering [WINKING FACE].
I got food poisoning from Taco Bell back in 2001, haven't set a foot in that place since...you couldn't pay me to eat there. My anti Taco Bell stance has stressed some friendships I won't lie. My bros live that place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LV79 said:
This is such a funny forum, earlier today I read a thread about weed as a pre workout, now comes the Taco Bell post...has me wondering [WINKING FACE].
I got food poisoning from Taco Bell back in 2001, haven't set a foot in that place since...you couldn't pay me to eat there. My anti Taco Bell stance has stressed some friendships I won't lie. My bros live that place.

I have sworn off fast food for all time. Well, with one exception. Once every year I visit my parents in San Diego and have In-N-Out Burger. OMG...heavenly. Otherwise, I treat the stuff like the poison it is. ;)

MrChristian said:
LV79 said:

I have sworn off fast food for all time. Well, with one exception. Once every year I visit my parents in San Diego and have In-N-Out Burger. OMG...heavenly. Otherwise, I treat the stuff like the poison it is. ;)
Believe me, this is not something that I ever do but this was under very special circumstances. Hell, I don't even know where my underwear are, let alone know where all the shit is to make me some food.

ibleedoranbla said:
MrChristian said:
LV79 said:

Believe me, this is not something that I ever do but this was under very special circumstances. Hell, I don't even know where my underwear are, let alone know where all the shit is to make me some food.

Dude, I'm just having some fun with you. I've had days like that too. Moving is STRESSFUL. Did you get everything done?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Holy shit

MrChristian said:
ibleedoranbla said:
MrChristian said:
"LV79" said:

Dude, I'm just having some fun with you. I've had days like that too. Moving is STRESSFUL. Did you get everything done?
About 98% I'm fucking beat. That was one of the worst moves I've ever had. I did not realize we had that much shit. Now we just have to get everything unpacked and setup womp womp womp

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Holy shit

ibleedoranbla said:
MrChristian said:
ibleedoranbla said:
MrChristian said:
"LV79" said:

About 98% I'm fucking beat. That was one of the worst moves I've ever had. I did not realize we had that much shit. Now we just have to get everything unpacked and setup womp womp womp

you never realize how much stuff you have until it is time to move, then if you get married people start giving you more stuff, and your wifes family starts giving you hand me downs and before you know it you are in the smae predicament they were, pack rat city clutter everywhere

Ugh...My gut hurts just thinking about Taco Bell. Their bags should come with a disclaimer

WARNING: Our products may cause severe anal leakage, explosive projectile excrement, and uncontrollable swamp ass resulting in raw irritation around the sphincter/bung hole from repetitive TP wiping

Ha ha funny post... I probably would have woofed it down too but would have had regret after. Glad you got everything moved... Moving is a bitch!!!

RickRock said:
Ugh...My gut hurts just thinking about Taco Bell. Their bags should come with a disclaimer

WARNING: Our products may cause severe anal leakage, explosive projectile excrement, and uncontrollable swamp ass resulting in raw irritation around the sphincter/bung hole from repetitive TP wiping

Thats the fucking truth! Eating taco bell is 5 times worse than taking a quick acting laxative!

Top Bottom