44YOGearHead

View attachment 3190

View attachment 3191

Xandrol 10

Price: $63.32

Proper Name: Oxandrolone (Anavar)

Dosage per: 10 mg/tab

Per container: 50 tabs

Anavar represents one of the most popular oral anabolic steroids of all time, and this is largely due to its well-tolerated nature. This is one of the few anabolic steroids that can be used safely by men and women, and it’s also one of the most side effect friendly. Anavar or Oxandrolone is specifically a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) hormone that has been structurally altered. It is DHT with an added oxygen atom replacing the carbon-2 in the A-ring. This alteration greatly increases the hormone’s anabolic activity, as well as prevents it from being metabolically broken down. Anavar also possesses a second alteration at the 17th carbon position by the addition of a methyl group that allows the hormone to be ingested orally officially classifying Anavar as a C17-aa anabolic steroid. Anavar is also a very popular anabolic steroid among performance enhancing athletes. By looking at its therapeutic benefits, we should already have an understanding or appreciation as to what such benefits might be. While mild on its surface, Anavar carries a massive anabolic that is 3-6 times stronger than testosterone. Anavar’s anabolic rating is 322-630, while testosterone, a powerfully anabolic hormone carries a rating of 100.

Use Coupon THE44 to save an additional 7%.

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and Chairperson for the National GAINZ Committee on Hypertrophy and Anabolism
Coupon Code: THE44
View attachment 3192

Good product shame Hipos email support isn't the best.

You have to take into consideration oddities do occur and that we are dealing with different time zones and sides of the globe depending where you're at. He wasn't getting my emails for a few days, why? Probably a technical issue beyond his/my control. All we can do is do our best and sometimes things occur that impede us regardless of our commitment.

Top Bottom