Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High bloodwork ALT

PAYRION

Every time I get bloods done my ALT is always high... 57 last test to be exact..out of 0to44....the time before was 76 out of 12 to 68...different labs...I know the reason is from those hard years of Vicodin abuse..eating 20-30 a day will fuck a liver up fast.. My question is what can I do to "heal" this? can I even? I take live52ds everyday and it ldoesnt seem to help. Any suggestions?

let me add...my AST was 40 out of 0to40 and next test was 38 out of 15 to 37......second bloodwork was on cycle...

PAYRION said:
Every time I get bloods done my ALT is always high... 57 last test to be exact..out of 0to44....the time before was 76 out of 12 to 68...different labs...I know the reason is from those hard years of Vicodin abuse..eating 20-30 a day will fuck a liver up fast.. My question is what can I do to "heal" this? can I even? I take live52ds everyday and it ldoesnt seem to help. Any suggestions?

let me add...my AST was 40 out of 0to40 and next test was 38 out of 15 to 37......second bloodwork was on cycle...

With this bloodwork were you on or recently on any orals or other AAS? It can take a while to return to baseline after an oral run, and I thought you had run Dbol recently if I am remembering correctly.

RickRock said:
PAYRION said:

With this bloodwork were you on or recently on any orals or other AAS? It can take a while to return to baseline after anoral run, and I thought you had run Dbol recently if I am remembering correctly.
The first set of numbers was just me on low dosed TRT prescribed.. those numbers are always like that..those are just the last 2 tests..My DR isnt worried..he said its expected from someone with the opiate problems I had in the past. But Id like to help myself if there is a way...Id like to keep on ticking as long as I can.

PAYRION said:
RickRock said:
PAYRION said:

With this bloodwork were you on or recently on any orals or other AAS? It can take a while to return to baseline after anoral run, and I thought you had run Dbol recently if I am remembering correctly.
The first set of numbers was just me on low dosed TRT prescribed.. those numbers are always like that..those are just the last 2 tests..My DR isnt worried..he said its expected from someone with the opiate problems I had in the past. But Id like to help myself if there is a way...Id like to keep on ticking as long as I can.

Understandable brother. I would try running some TUDCA, NAC, and milk thistle along with your liv52. That should make a big impact on your liver values, especially the TUDCA which is the most powerful liver detoxification supplement out there. Docs prescribe it to reverse liver damage

PAYRION said:
WOW so many companies make TUDcA..any suggestions on brand? The prices are all over the board.

Yeh man, it's really become a pretty popular product the last few years. I don't really have a recommendation. I would just find what you can get a good value on and go with that. You may also want to look at the dosing per tablet, etc. because some companies may try to get away with under dosing it per tab which would require more tabs taken at once to get a desired dose. I always used TUDCA at about 1000mg at a time, so finding something that at least has 500mg tabs would probably be ideal.

Supplement wise, Rick gave you all the main things that can be of aid to you.... They will definitely help but to what extent, its hard to say given your history... Here is an article I found for you that speaks on lifestyle changes as well as diet related to help with this... This is clearly a different circumstance given the details so it will need to be treated as such...

http://www.activebeat.com/your-health/h ... r-enzymes/

DylanGemelli said:
Supplement wise, Rick gave you all the main things that can be of aid to you.... They will definitely help but to what extent, its hard to say given your history... Here is an article I found for you that speaks on lifestyle changes as well as diet related to help with this... This is clearly a different circumstance given the details so it will need to be treated as such...

Dylan, thank you for this reading...There are some good lifestyle changes I need to think about..again, my Dr isnt worried but even though....I still know I fucked up and took years off my life...no one can get deep in painkillers and heroin and make it out unharmed....I am clean and have been for years, I will never ever go back...I just wish I thought of this stuff when the needle wass going in.....hindsight....Let me be a lesson to the crew.....

PAYRION said:
DylanGemelli said:

Dylan, thank you for this reading...There are some good lifestyle changes I need to think about..again, my Dr isnt worried but even though....I still know I fucked up and took years off my life...no one can get deep in painkillers and heroin and make it out unharmed....I am clean and have been for years, I will never ever go back...I just wish I thought of this stuff when the needle wass going in.....hindsight....Let me be a lesson to the crew.....

The past is exactly what it is called and where it belongs... THE PAST... all you use the past for is memories and learning brother... Learning from your mistakes is what its all about... How could you ever improve if you never made mistakes in the past to improve upon? How could you help others if you did not have these experiences... The important thing is that you recognized a problem, addressed it and are taking all the necessary steps to correct it... I commend you on all of this to the utmost extent... People like you are the reason people have hope because they see that problems can be overcome... You are greatly appreciated bro and you know I am always here if you need anything... Even if you just need to chit chat about things, no worry, just let me know

Top Bottom