napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi all

Gadawgs said:
Happy to be here and looking forward to getting some great insight.

Well if aint ol GA dawg, I think the ol Tide might Roll right on yo asses this year....again.

Welcome brother take a look around im sure something you will find interesting, if not ask there is too much knowledge in here if that could be possible,
A lot of good people and no bullshit straight shooters and here to help you and me

Re: RE: Re: Hi all

rockmfhudd said:
Gadawgs said:

Well if aint ol GA dawg, I think the ol Tide might Roll right on yo asses this year....again.

Welcome brother take a look around im sure something you will find interesting, if not ask there is too much knowledge in here if that could be possible,
A lot of good people and no bullshit straight shooters and here to help you and me
That's ok, the scarlet and grey is going to whoop everybody anyway....

Oh and welcome to the forum, bro :mrgreen:

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Hi all

ibleedoranbla said:
rockmfhudd said:
Gadawgs said:

Pshhh last year was a fluke

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Hi all

rockmfhudd said:
ibleedoranbla said:
rockmfhudd said:
"Gadawgs" said:

Pshhh last year was a fluke
Haha

Gadawgs said:

Welcome to adrenaline rush bro! Great to have you! Let me know if you ever need anything along the way and I am always more than happy to help!

DylanGemelli said:
Gadawgs said:

Welcome to adrenaline rush bro! Great to have you! Let me know if you ever need anything along the way and I am always more than happy to help!

DG he has a post in New to Sarms that he may need some advice on. He is a buddy of mine from Florida and I think he may need the same stack I am using, unless you talk to him privately and he says he has different goals or whatever, that's between yall in the pm's. if he wants to go that route

JM750 I was referred by a good friend of mine that is on this forum. He told me about the great information on here and the progress he has made since joining, so here I am

Gadawgs said:
JM750 I was referred by a good friend of mine that is on this forum. He told me about the great information on here and the progress he has made since joining, so here I am

That's great to hear brother... You will find rather quickly that everything here is ran completely different than anywhere you are used to... It is great to have you here bro...

Welcome to adrenaline rush! We are happy to have you in our family. I'm sure you'll .ove it here, and if you need anything, just let us know!

Top Bottom