napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help

Van Darkholme

Hey, guys!
So basically I'm about to do my 3rd cycle and would appreciate some help to make sure I don't make any major mistakes.
Height: 5.6
Weight: 155 pounds
Bodyfat: Approx. 12%
Goals: Going up like 15 pounds while lowering the bodyfat to 10%

Plans: 6 week cycle consisting of
Deca 300/w,
Test cyp. 300/w
Tbol: 50/everyday, 6 weeks
Caber: 0.5 every 3 day
Arimidex 0,5 eod
Milk thistle

Would you change cypionate to any other ester? Do I need HCG on this cycle?
What would a proper PCT look like and when would I start it?
Thanks in advance!

U can't run deca for 6 weeks...honestly you can't run test at 6 weeks either it's a waste

Agree with cmb5017........I would think 12 weeks. Do you have your pct? Must have on hand prior to your cycle start.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hey, guys!
So basically I'm about to do my 3rd cycle and would appreciate some help to make sure I don't make any major mistakes.

Deca 300/w,
Test cyp. 300/w
Arimidex 0,5 eod
Milk thistle

Thanks in advance!
What does your diet look like? And usually when bulking you're going to put on some BF%. So bulk first and reach your desired weight, then worry about cutting bf in your cut phase.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hey, guys!

Deca 300/w,
Test cyp. 300/w
Arimidex 0,5 eod
Milk thistle

Thanks in advance!

Welcome. You have a lot of holes here.

2 cycles in and you weigh only 155? What was your weight before you started cycling and what were they WITH full PCT. BE SPECIFIF ON LENGTH, DOSES, AND WHEN THEY WERE.

You cycle is tried and true but WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too short.

You're asking those questions about PCT? After 2 cycles?

Be realistic, you're not gaining 15 pounds on one cycle.

Your cycle length is not even close to being correct. You also need to have realisitic expectations. You aren't going to gain 15 lbs on this cycle while getting down to 10%. That's not going to happen, but you can certainly Recomp with the right cycle. You are a pretty short guy at 5'6", but weight is still pretty low also but I'll give you a break on that. The short guys seem to always catch more shit because of their weight, when some guys that are like 6'2" and 200lbs will have the same muscle Mass on their frame and everybody thinks that's great.

Here is how I'd run things based on your goals of adding mass while dropping a little bodyfat. Get your SARMS and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Deca 300mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 caber 0.5mg twice per week
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Thanks for the responses, guys.
To clear things up. My first cycle got ruined on the 2nd week, so I guess you could say it wasn't even a cycle. Second one was tbol 40/d + sust 250/w for 6 weeks.
PCT was on point and I recovered pretty fast with blood control.
Guess I'll do some more research on the topic and probably will run a 10-12 week cycle.
Could anyone address my question regarding HCG on this cycle?

Clomid 50/50/25
Tamox 40/20 (stopped at this point)
Controlled my hormone levels - checked blood 3 times during pct (had e2 spike)
Balanced my diet a little too
bro, thats no pct whatsoever and you cant say what it did for you after only running a 2 week cycle... that is FAR from complete and if you run a shit pct like that with deca?? man, you have no clue what you are getting yourself into! when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is a link to the pct you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom