Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with cycle advice

cogermobi

Had a question and was hoping you could help. I'm goin to start a cutting cycle soon, I'm going to be running test e, anavar (25mg pills) and aromasin (25mg pills). I also have tren e, Winny (25mg pills) and anadrol (25mg pills) all from strango labs on deck but didn't know if I should use those in my cycle. I wanted to throw in n2guard while on cycle and during pct but it seems to be sold out everywhere, is there an alternate you suggest? As a PCT I was going to run aromasin, nolvadex, hcgenerate es and ostarine. However I was just hoping for your input on dosing for my 12-14 week cycle and also dosing for the pct. I'm currently 28yrs old, 6ft, 200lbs at 14% BF.

- In no case should you add anadrol to the cycle if you want to cut - it will get you hella bloated and there will be a lot of water retention.
- N2Guard is a must with oral steroids and trenbolone, so you should use it during the cycle. It will be back in stock from one day to another, and it will be sold with an improved formula, so it will be unbeatable liver protecting supplement.
- Your PCT is not bad, but you will need to add there some clomid, and it will be perfect.

The dosing should look more or less like this:
- Test enan - weeks 1-12 - 500 mgs per week
- Anavar - 50 mgs per day for 6 weeks only
- Tren enan - weeks 1-12 - 350 mgs per week.
- Winstrol - use it for the last 4 weeks of the cycle at 25 mgs ED
- N2Guard - 7 pills ED for the entire cycle
- Aromasin - 10 mgs ED for the entire cycle from the first day of the cycle.
- Keep some cabergoline on hand just in case.

As for the PCT, it should look like this
Week 1-2: 2 Week Pre-PCT Kickstart

HCGenerate ES (5 caps/day) – 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM

Cardarine (GW-501516) – 20mgs/day (10mgs AM/10mgs PM)

Week 3-7: 5 Week PCT

Clomid – 50/50/25/25/12.5

Nolvadex – 40/20/20/20/10

Aromasin – week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD

Cardarine (GW-501516) – 20mgs/day (10mgs AM/10mgs PM)

Ostarine (MK-2866) – 25/25/25/12.5

N2Guard – 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Thank you Rack City and Big Daddy! I really want to focus on my PCT. Diet and training has been on point for anout 8 weeks coming off my somewhat lean bulk and now I'm just throwing in the gear to add to it. All the info and feedback is much appreciated! I actually ordered N2guard this morning. I'll save the anadrol for the next time I try to put on some good size. I'll definitely be back on here soon with more questions I'm sure. Thanks again to you both!!!

Thank you Rack City and Big Daddy! I really want to focus on my PCT. Diet and training has been on point for anout 8 weeks coming off my somewhat lean bulk and now I'm just throwing in the gear to add to it. All the info and feedback is much appreciated! I actually ordered N2guard this morning. I'll save the anadrol for the next time I try to put on some good size. I'll definitely be back on here soon with more questions I'm sure. Thanks again to you both!!!

Keep everyone updated on your progress.

You are welcome! That's why we are all here - to help each other and share our experience.

Top Bottom