Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hell yes BGS!

If anyone was curious or wondering if the new process for shipping with BGS/9th/IWGF is an issue, I assure you it's not! Sent money late Tue night, in my box Saturday afternoon.

First time dealing with IWGF and it was just as easy as it was with 9th. Stand up guys and stand up turnaround time.

16cdb3b9ca206b2fd2e8fc495f01dc3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! BGS/9th are seriously committed to their product and customers. I'll be a loyal customer for as long as they are in business. Jetblack, question: did you get the Pfizer tabs from BGS?? Wondering if they have added new products since my recent order with them. My products came lighting fast too! They are definitely an asset to everyone here on the forum!

Awesome! BGS/9th are seriously committed to their product and customers. I'll be a loyal customer for as long as they are in business. Jetblack, question: did you get the Pfizer tabs from BGS?? Wondering if they have added new products since my recent order with them. My products came lighting fast too! They are definitely an asset to everyone here on the forum!

They are stupid fast! I believe I got the last of this prior to taking it off their list but you'll have to ask them! They are killer guys and I love doing business with them for sure!

If anyone was curious or wondering if the new process for shipping with BGS/9th/IWGF is an issue, I assure you it's not! Sent money late Tue night, in my box Saturday afternoon.

First time dealing with IWGF and it was just as easy as it was with 9th. Stand up guys and stand up turnaround time.

16cdb3b9ca206b2fd2e8fc495f01dc3f.jpg

You're going to freaking love that Pfizer Aromasin. I got my mid cycle blood work recently...was on 800mg of test (mis of cyp and ace) and my total test level came back at 8129 ng/dl. I was taking 12.5mg of Pfizer Aromasin EOD and my estrogen was at 46. I upped my AI dose slightly to get myself into the 30's, but considering my total test and how low of an AI dose I was on, the numbers were great. Can't beat that Pfizer Aromasin.

You're going to freaking love that Pfizer Aromasin. I got my mid cycle blood work recently...was on 800mg of test (mis of cyp and ace) and my total test level came back at 8129 ng/dl. I was taking 12.5mg of Pfizer Aromasin EOD and my estrogen was at 46. I upped my AI dose slightly to get myself into the 30's, but considering my total test and how low of an AI dose I was on, the numbers were great. Can't beat that Pfizer Aromasin.

Yeah I saw those numbers, insane. Considering who's gear you're using, I'm not surprised. This will be my second time using this Aromasin, so I'm pumped I was able to get my hands on some more at a decent price.

I'm glad you guys got love for the Squad and gear. We try our best. Always appreciate the testimonies fellas.

I'm glad you guys got love for the Squad and gear. We try our best. Always appreciate the testimonies fellas.

Hell yea, I don't know how you guess do it but you're constantly on your game. Never an issue, never a post of something you're out of, never a post of issues of your gear, and the few hiccups I did read you guys remedy the situation immediately. You guys kill it and are the definition of what a real source is all about.

Top Bottom