Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCGenerate while on cycle?

SDPonce63

Hello, I am on S4 and LGD and I read on evolutionary.org that taking HCGenerate during a cycle will minimize suppression and speed up the process of PCT. Would doing this be of any benefit?

Hello, I am on S4 and LGD and I read on evolutionary.org that taking HCGenerate during a cycle will minimize suppression and speed up the process of PCT. Would doing this be of any benefit?

In my opinion, HCGenerate is a complete waste of money. Way too overpriced ... but I'll let Dylan and the other big guys give you a definitive answer.

Where did you get your SARMS? S4 and LGD are a great combo and you'll experience minimal suppression at most. A PCT with Clomid and GW is more than sufficient in my opinion, no need for HCGenerate

why on earth would you even consider that garbage? that really worries me that you are getting info from evo... thats the worst possible place you could go for any info whatsoever...

You don't want to waste your money on that overpriced product at all. You also don't want to read any information on that site. It's not exactly a good resource to advise you properly. Where are your SARMS from?

Top Bottom