napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

HCG source???

the_black_sculpture

I promise I'll stop making these threads, but I have one more question. Is there a source on this board for HCG in the states? Really don't want to wait 2 weeks for HCG from my source in the UK...since they are all scattered, it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

We will be carrying HCG soon in our pct line alongside nolvadex, and in stock clomid

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

I promise I'll stop making these threads, but I have one more question. Is there a source on this board for HCG in the states? Really don't want to wait 2 weeks for HCG from my source in the UK...since they are all scattered, it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

pm IWGF , he has pharma hcg

Hi

I´m not sure if you still need it but we do have pharma HCG. You can find it here:

http://www.hipocampus.me/product-category/hcg/

Hipocampus.me

Ugh!!!! Now you guys tell me lol. I don't need the HCG, BUT I see some stuff on the site that I need. Are you guys domestic?

I´m sorry I didnt see the original message before. I was on holidays and barely had internet :-S

We are shipping from abroad and package are being delivered in the US in around 10-12 days.

Hipo

Top Bottom