Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Halloween SARMS Sale!

Bio-Tech

We are going to have a Halloween SARMS Sale for up until Halloween.

Here is our price list

MK2866 - 50 MG/ML $150 per bottle or 3 for $350

S4 - 50 MG/ML $110 per bottle or 3 for $250

GW501516 - 20 MG/ML $150 per bottle or 3 for $350

LGD-4033 - 10 MG/ML $150 per bottle or 3 for $350

RAD-140 - 10 MG/ML $150 per bottle or 3 for $350

SR9009 - 20 MG/ML $150 per bottle or 3 for $350

MK677 - 25 MG/ML $185 per bottle or 3 for $500

Once again, this is for a LIMITED time only and all orders need to be sent to [email protected]

Now, for the sale aspect

Any order over $500 will receive free shipping and 15% off

Any order over $1000 will receive 25% off and free shipping

Bundle Special

Anyone buying TWO 3 pack bundle will get 50% off the third bundle purchased.

MK677 offer

buy 5 bottles get 1 free

buy 10 bottles get 2 free and one other sarm of your choice free

Make sure you take advantage of this sweet offer, especially for those looking for a high quality legit sarms alternative while sarmsx is on vacation

Can you recommend a ostarine cycle with pct?
First time sarm user. 6’1 285

What is your goals bud? I'll be happy to help you out with a sarms cycle

For Ostarine only cycle this is the protocol

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed once in the am

Pct

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Just wanting to gain some bulk and relief from some back pain.

I understand the clomid dosage and time frame. Could you elaborate on the GW dosage and timeframe? Based off what little research I’ve done I’m assuming GW is caradine?

Also looking for a source to buy these from. What’s your take on Sarms1?
You want to stay far away from sarms1. One of the worst sources you can use. Dylan and I used to do rep work for sarms1 years ago and left when product quality went to shit and customer complaints were everywhere.

Just wanting to gain some bulk and relief from some back pain.

I understand the clomid dosage and time frame. Could you elaborate on the GW dosage and timeframe? Based off what little research I’ve done I’m assuming GW is caradine?
Yes, the gw is cardarine. It's used in pct to lower cortisol which is very important. Dosage is 20mg dosed 20 minutes pre workout

Question: just saw this morning sarmsx is on "vacation" until Nov.....that is bizarre that in an industry so competitive, that a company can shut it down entirely without losing customers. I have been a loyal sarmsx customer for sometime, and unfortunately cannot wait for "vacation" to be over, so will need to buy somewhere else.

This site has been consistent with purchasing only from sarmsx, especially MK which has been stated to be the most faked sarm on the market.

I am assuming BioTech is / or has been vetted as such, and we can be confident on the shipment being what is expected?

Not trying to be difficult, however I have a friend who got all kinds of "messed up" buying from source other than sarmsx.

Edit: out of curiousity went to sarms1 and looks like everything they have is out of stock until at least late Oct. or early Nov.....wonder what has happened, that prompted the vacation from sarmsx, or sarms1 out of stock...shortage of raw materials, crack down on shipping to US. Makes it more "buyer beware" kind of thing. Any knowledge from any of you all is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Just a reminder to everyone that the Halloween sale is still going on! There are many taking advantage of it

So can you combine the MK677 sales offer with the 25% off over $1,000 deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take advantage of getting high quality sarms from a solid source while Sarmsx is unavailable. Biotech has you covered

Top Bottom