Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno

bodyblows

Hey Dylan,

Just saw your video on Gyno, thank you it was great. I did a SARMS cycle over the last 3 months and have developed sensitivity in the nipples and a bit of a lump.. (Gyno) ?! I was running LGD 20mg and Ostarine 40mg and Mk677 30mg. Was using SarmsRX. I don’t really have any of the other symptoms you listed but know there is def something wrong there. I’m going to go get some blood work done Tom and then look at a PCT.

Thanks for any advice

you need to get bloodwork asap... you should not have ANY of these issue with sarms and so its clear you did not have real sarms.. please show me your bloodwork asap when you get it so i can properly help you

I'm sure you did not have legit sarms at all. Without speculating we need to see bloodwork to know exactly how to proceed and what to recommend to you bro

get your bloodwork asap bro... this is a serious issue and you need to know just what sort of effect this shit has had on you

Top Bottom