Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw timing?

250B

So I'm waiting on my order from sarmsx to arrive, I'm going with lgd and gw for 12 weeks. I ran lgd alone earlier this year with great results, but really looking forward to the benefits of gw. My question is, when is the best time to take it? I've seen a few different recommendations. So everyone says 30 minutes before workout, no problem there. But them I see 2 different answers for non workout days. Some say keep it consistent with other days ( I work out early afternoon, so take it then on non workout days) others say take it first thing in the morning. Any preferences? Does it really make a difference? Thanks for any input

I take mine in the mornings regardless i even did cardio 2 a days and still had some gas in the tank the half life is 24 hrs

So I'm waiting on my order from sarmsx to arrive, I'm going with lgd and gw for 12 weeks. I ran lgd alone earlier this year with great results, but really looking forward to the benefits of gw. My question is, when is the best time to take it? I've seen a few different recommendations. So everyone says 30 minutes before workout, no problem there. But them I see 2 different answers for non workout days. Some say keep it consistent with other days ( I work out early afternoon, so take it then on non workout days) others say take it first thing in the morning. Any preferences? Does it really make a difference? Thanks for any input
It really won't make a difference either way, but I recommend keeping your dose consistent at the same time every day, so you keep even and stable blood levels

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

on non workout days, its easier to just dose in the morning with your others but you can dose it whenever you like on non workout days...

Top Bottom