napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw or sr9009 for fat burning

Ahmedelhazard

Hi everyone I wanted to ask which sarms Gw or stenabolic can be used as a fat burner like caffeine, clen, ephedrine, etc with proper diet and low to zero exercise.

Hi everyone I wanted to ask which sarms Gw or stenabolic can be used as a fat burner like caffeine, clen, ephedrine, etc with proper diet and low to zero exercise.

You are not going to get sny mesningfil result with no excersise!! Mow if you want decent results and weight loss that should last? Use GW501516/Cardarine and Sr9009. Dylan will even have better ideas, but dude! Getting rxcersise with not only strengthen your muscles, including heart muscle, nut your energy level goes up, sex life is better, and health will carry you into older age! You do not have to be body builder, just get into some cardio'

Low to zero exercise? Bro come on.
Proper diet yes. But you need to exercise too. GW and SR9009 are both good with proper diet AND exercise.

Is there a reason why you don't want to exercise? I feel like you'll just be throwing your money away if you skimp out on that very important part of the fat burning game. Diet and exercise always should come first.

low to zero exercise? wow!!!!!!!!...why do people always expect a fucking miracle drug that will magically turn you into fat burning god without no exercise?

wow, just wow

Thank you guys for your replys.
I know excercise is critical but I was just curious, the bottom line you make a deficiency in your daily energy intake so I guess with diet it can be somehow effective maybe not as with training but still can help loose weight. I was just curious for the non athletes if these cutting SARMs can work too.

Thank you guys for your replys.
I know excercise is critical but I was just curious, the bottom line you make a deficiency in your daily energy intake so I guess with diet it can be somehow effective maybe not as with training but still can help loose weight. I was just curious for the non athletes if these cutting SARMs can work too.

Of course diet is the biggest key to losing fat, but really it is meant to go in conjunction with exercise so you can achieve the best results. GW and SR9009 are great tools for fat burning and would certainly help you, but it only makes sense that if you want to burn fat you should be doing everything you can to initiate that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom