Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW + mk-677 gyno sensitivity

Supercharged

Hey guys. I am running gw501516 and mk-677 right now. I got them both from sarmsX.
I've been on the gw since July 4th and started the mk yesterday on July 8th. I noticed on the 7th a slight sensitivity in my cherry sized lump of already existing gyno. Its not that sensitive and it doesn't last all day but I notice it time to time throughout the day. Yesterday on the 8th, I noticed it again once in the morning and once at night. Today I am experiencing mild sensitivity again. If I press on it, I feel a very mild sensitivity on the lump.
My gyno is never sensitive and i've had it for almost two years. This is the first time I've noticed sensitivity since last touching aas 2 years ago

Neither of those should give gyno at all. IF you're a rare case that somehow reacts with a prolactin rise you could try caber. IF that's what it is then that will kill it. There's no possible way that it's estrogen for either one and there's no way GW can cause gyno at all. So unless it's some outside variable that's the only thing I could speculate. Any other lifestyle changes recently?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Hey guys. I am running gw501516 and mk-677 right now. I got them both from sarmsX.
I've been on the gw since July 4th and started the mk yesterday on July 8th. I noticed on the 7th a slight sensitivity in my cherry sized lump of already existing gyno. Its not that sensitive and it doesn't last all day but I notice it time to time throughout the day. Yesterday on the 8th, I noticed it again once in the morning and once at night. Today I am experiencing mild sensitivity again. If I press on it, I feel a very mild sensitivity on the lump.
My gyno is never sensitive and i've had it for almost two years. This is the first time I've noticed sensitivity since last touching aas 2 years ago
If you had preexisting gyno it's possible the MK677 has aggravated it if your gyno was prolactin induced since it can slightly increase prolactin. I think your best bet is bloodwork to see what to address, but I'd be willing to bet you may need a low dose of caber to control it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

there is no way on earth gw is causing anything estrogen related... not even possible... you need to get bloodwork and see if there is any change in estrogen before you start speculating there is a problem...

I'm very gyno prone and taking mk677 with no issues regarding prolactin or raised estrogen.

GW shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread.

Top Bottom