napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW doses

wood2690

The recommendation dosage for GW is 20 mg a day. I just opened my bottles and the dropper is measured in ml and does not have a slot for 20. Can someone help me out with this on how much to take..

it might taste like shit but when you take it, YOU ARE THE SHIT with what it does... nothing but gains from start to finish of the cycle...

I keep it in my nightstand and take it upon awakening. The taste definitely wakes me right up. This stuff makes my workouts and day much easier and I was a doubter.

it might taste like shit but when you take it, YOU ARE THE SHIT with what it does... nothing but gains from start to finish of the cycle...

LOL! I am the shit!!!

Yea my first time with the aromasin and it tasted like hell! Been getting used to it lately and I'm actually enjoying it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

LOL! I am the shit!!!

Yea my first time with the aromasin and it tasted like hell! Been getting used to it lately and I'm actually enjoying it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Omg. I wanted to slam my head i to a wall the 1st time i took it. I had nothing to chase it with. Very harsh stuff right there. But people claims it works so cant not take it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom