napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Great Results with Super Stack!

JuanAntonio79

Hey guys, haven't posted for a while, but just ordered the Superman Stack based on the awesome results with the Superstack (LGD, S4, GW, and Osta)--and realized I hadn't reported anything.

My primary mode of training is CrossFit, but include some separate strength work, and wanted to note some improvements:

- Big increases in endurance. Runs not hard anymore. Rowing way stronger (on my 3rd ever 5k got 19:30).
- Strength went up consistenly and impressively. Squat and DL went to over 300 (those aren't crazy numbers, but I was WEAK before); did a strict pullup with 55lbs as PR, increases on all olympic lifts.
- Recovery faster; went from training 3x per week to 6x per week, sometimes more than once per day. Felt great, no drop in immune system or energy.
- Didn't test for hormones, but sex drive and other T indicators seemed boosted. Lots more compliments I looked more "masculine"... beefier, etc.
- Didn't have a massive reduction in bodyfat, but swapped at least 7-8 lbs of fat for muscle in my overall weight.

So overall, it's pretty amazing all this happened with just two cycles...I experienced no sides, PCT was mild/easy, barely had to think about it and there was no dropoff. Even strength and endurance have maintained and even grown.

Really stoked to get onto the Superman Stack now after this experience. Shout out to Dyl and the researchers at PE, you are all killing it now.

Hey guys, haven't posted for a while, but just ordered the Superman Stack based on the awesome results with the Superstack (LGD, S4, GW, and Osta)--and realized I hadn't reported anything.

My primary mode of training is CrossFit, but include some separate strength work, and wanted to note some improvements:

- Big increases in endurance. Runs not hard anymore. Rowing way stronger (on my 3rd ever 5k got 19:30).
- Strength went up consistenly and impressively. Squat and DL went to over 300 (those aren't crazy numbers, but I was WEAK before); did a strict pullup with 55lbs as PR, increases on all olympic lifts.
- Recovery faster; went from training 3x per week to 6x per week, sometimes more than once per day. Felt great, no drop in immune system or energy.
- Didn't test for hormones, but sex drive and other T indicators seemed boosted. Lots more compliments I looked more "masculine"... beefier, etc.
- Didn't have a massive reduction in bodyfat, but swapped at least 7-8 lbs of fat for muscle in my overall weight.

So overall, it's pretty amazing all this happened with just two cycles...I experienced no sides, PCT was mild/easy, barely had to think about it and there was no dropoff. Even strength and endurance have maintained and even grown.

Really stoked to get onto the Superman Stack now after this experience. Shout out to Dyl and the researchers at PE, you are all killing it now.

I remember when you first got started and asked specifically what to expect and that sounds pretty damn similar to what i told you except more! very nice work and thanks for the update... just wait until you get going on the superman now! please make sure to post updates throughout your cycle!

Top Bottom