napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good Feelings

Underweight

Talking bout adrenaline rush. There is a freedom in the air here and it feels good. No walking on pins and needles less they are loaded with aas :D

Re: RE: Good Feelings

Underweight said:
Talking bout adrenaline rush. There is a freedom in the air here and it feels good. No walking on pins and needles less they are loaded with aas :D
I'm glad you are enjoying it here! Thank you for the feedback! We pride ourselves in having a positive environment that takes care of its members. We are certainly like no other place out there!

Underweight said:

im really happy you see that right away and that's the entire vision here and that will not change... this is a place for everyone to share, learn etc... how could you ever get real learning or messages conveyed if everything is censored, blocked etc? does that not defeat the purpose of a forum? that's what i will never truly understand... every once in a while i get the question about having sponsors here etc... any good forum needs that support for the community, the upkeep of the forum with improvements etc... the DIFFERENCE is not just anyone can be a sponsor... if you have any sort of bad track record, show any signs of bad ethics or practice, etc. you would never be allowed... adrenaline rush only allows the very best of everything here and nothing ever gets shoved down your throat... we our privileged to have the very best here for everyone and strive to give the best of EVERYTHING to everyone at all times! you will quickly see that no other forum can compare... im really happy to hear you are having such a great experience!

And no one has an agenda here, we're all here to help in a constructive way without everyone giving each other a rash of shit.

That's cool that you noticed... I also like the maturity level here. We do joke around but it's all in good fun and not some childish vulgar behavior because we have females here and they deserve respect.

DylanGemelli said:
Underweight said:

im really happy you see that right away and that's the entire vision here and that will not change... this is a place for everyone to share, learn etc... how could you ever get real learning or messages conveyed if everything is censored, blocked etc? does that not defeat the purpose of a forum? that's what i will never truly understand... every once in a while i get the question about having sponsors here etc... any good forum needs that support for the community, the upkeep of the forum with improvements etc... the DIFFERENCE is not just anyone can be a sponsor... if you have any sort of bad track record, show any signs of bad ethics or practice, etc. you would never be allowed... adrenaline rush only allows the very best of everything here and nothing ever gets shoved down your throat... we our privileged to have the very best here for everyone and strive to give the best of EVERYTHING to everyone at all times! you will quickly see that no other forum can compare... im really happy to hear you are having such a great experience!

Its such a beautiful thing.. happy to be part of this

Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Underweight said:

Its such a beautiful thing.. happy to be part of this

thank you brother and your a very appreciated part of this as is everyone... times that we have been going through with the forum attack and everyone still sticking together and pushing forward means the world to me and should to everyone else as well... its just a testament to show what kind of community and family we have here

Top Bottom