napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Get a good F##KING Doctor!!

Fazagra

Hey Gang.. allow myself to introduce my...self...

Been following/reading/watching Dylan & RickRock around other forums for a while now & very happy to see a SOLID/TRUSTWORTHY foundation of information here.
I'm 32, 5'10'', 170pounds, 18% BF, situated in South Australia and been lifting for about 10 years on & off. Never had AAS. Eating paleo/lean. Last year Had one 8 week cycle of Ostarine (from sarms1 before it turned to poo) & loved how it fixed my tennis elbow(s) & cut me up significantly.

I wanted to point out:
One of the most important factors of being SUCCESSFUL with your progression in the gym is having a GOOD Doctor by YOUR side.
You don't want your family doctor that you have had for since you were a snotty little poo :p
My old school doctor didnt even want to take my test levels or anything.
I recently found a great doctor who has helped me tremendously by taking the time to test everything to do with what MY goals are; some of the important tests i had were: insulin resistance, thyroid function, cortisol, testosterone (of course) and the list goes on.

I recently had a shoulder injury...couldn't lift! Bursitis & Tendinitis :( didnt go to gym for 2 months. So depressed! BUT my new doctor is a Fu#king legend he prescribed me Somatropin (HGH) 1iu pinned daily...i was able to put a T-Shirt on without being in pain within a week & lifting again!
I'm six weeks into my HGH administration & my doctor is happy up my dose to 1.5iu/day (would do more but $$) & for me to complete a 6 month cycle of it (as Dylan pointed out as a minimum cycle length)
My Goals atm is to get down to at least 10% bf & pack on a truck load of muscle (got a recomp stack from pure essence) :)

I am taking a potassium supplement & wanted to ask if Pramipexole would be good to stack with the GH.
thanks for reading guys, hope to be apart of this great new AR adventure as much as i can.

Re: RE: Get a good F##KING Doctor!!

Fazagra said:

Been following/reading/watching Dylan & RickRock around other forums for a while now & very happy to see a SOLID/TRUSTWORTHY foundation of information here.
I'm 32, 5'10'', 170pounds, 18% BF, situated in South Australia and been lifting for about 10 years on & off. Never had AAS. Eating paleo/lean. Last year Had one 8 week cycle of Ostarine (from sarms1 before it turned to poo) & loved how it fixed my tennis elbow(s) & cut me up significantly.

I wanted to point out:
One of the most important factors of being SUCCESSFUL with your progression in the gym is having a GOOD Doctor by YOUR side.
You don't want your family doctor that you have had for since you were a snotty little poo :p
I recently found a great doctor who has helped me tremendously by taking the time to test everything to do with what MY goals are; some of the important tests i had were: insulin resistance, thyroid function, cortisol, testosterone (of course) and the list goes on.

I recently had a shoulder injury...couldn't lift! Bursitis & Tendinitis :( didnt go to gym for 2 months. So depressed! BUT my new doctor is a Fu#king legend he prescribed me Somatropin (HGH) 1iu pinned daily...i was able to put a T-Shirt on without being in pain within a week & lifting again!
I'm six weeks into my HGH administration & my doctor is happy up my dose to 1.5iu/day (would do more but $$) & for me to complete a 6 month cycle of it (as Dylan pointed out as a minimum cycle length)
My Goals atm is to get down to at least 10% bf & pack on a truck load of muscle (got a recomp stack from pure essence) :)

I am taking a potassium supplement & wanted to ask if Pramipexole would be good to stack with the GH.
thanks for reading guys, hope to be apart of this great new AR adventure as much as i can.
Welcome to the forum brother...

I'm the product rep for Pharma Lady Shop International and she has a great supply of HGH (and AAS). If you're ever in need send me a PM and I'll get you a price list and her email.

A good dr must be nice...american drs are paid to push pills. They dint give a damn bout helping people anymore

Yeah so true... They prescribe in the best interest of their pocket
That being said Somantropin ain't cheap @ $260aus for 1.5ml :shock: :shock:

Fazagra said:

I wanted to point out:

We are very happy to have you here at Adrenaline Rush brother! I'm sure you will love it here. We do our best to offer the best information and advice you will find anywhere. If you need anything at all, just let me know and I'd be more than happy to help!

I'm happy that you were able to get yourself a good doctor that has been able to take care of you well for all your needs. It can be frustrating and rare to to find a doctor with the knowledge and support to address a lot of the issues those of us in this lifestyle have.

I'm sure you will be happy with that pure essence stack, and be sure to let us know what you think!

Fazagra said:

I wanted to point out:

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... AHHH south africa, one of my favorite health and fitness areas of the world! its great to have you here and i truly hope that you can bring more members from your country because i know first hand that south africa is one of the biggest bodybuilding nations in the world... i am really glad that you found your way over here and you will quickly find that there is no other forum in existence as this one...

i am confused on your reasoning for wanting prami with hgh though? could you explain why your wanting to do this?

are you having trouble taking in potassium because potassium supplements only do so much for you...

I think he said he's from Australia not Africa bro lol.
s4 got ur vision blurred? Lol :mrgreen:

DylanGemelli said:
i am confused on your reasoning for wanting prami with hgh though? could you explain why your wanting to do this?

are you having trouble taking in potassium because potassium supplements only do so much for you...

Dylan... I'm an AUSSIE MATE! from "down under"... You know "G'Day cobber!" as in crocodile Dundee as in "throw a couple shrimp on the barbie!" :lol:

meanwhile back at the ranch..

The potassium supplement i take as its what you suggested in your HGH video, i DO NOT eat fruit (sugar) so Bananas are a NO NO and they are known to be high in potassium.

The Prami.. well im new to it & read quite a bit about how its a great Anti-prolactin & dopamine supplement & quite safe if dosed carefully, from what i can see it would help with my rest & elevate GH levels MORE while i sleep. I work 80 hours a week & train during the night so i only have 6-7 hours sleep time so im thinking that it would aid my Rest/Recovery time significantly.

What are your thoughts?

Cheers

PS. its a privilege to have your opinion.
PPS. Im so fuking pumped about my PE recomp stack...ETA 3days. $60 express shipping thou but worth it :)

Re: RE: Re: Get a good F##KING Doctor!!

cmb5017 said:
LMAO!

welcome

if there is anyone looking for a good doctor in Toronto please let me know I have a couple that are very bodybuilder friendly and will do blood work for you plus they won't look down on you and treat you bad because you decide to use juice

jazzy mclicious said:
welcome

if there is anyone looking for a good doctor in Toronto please let me know I have a couple that are very bodybuilder friendly and will do blood work for you plus they won't look down on you and treat you bad because you decide to use juice

I wish I knew one down here in Florida! That's awesome that they will help instead of leaving you to fend for yourself.

Fazagra said:

I wanted to point out:

Welcome to AR, mate...and great post. I don't want to say that doctors are lazy, but most seem to want to do as little as possible and get paid as much as possible. I suppose I can't blame them. But that will sometimes leave the patient hung out to dry.

Best of luck with your goals. Just a quick observation; paleo will probably help you drop BF, but when it comes to adding muscle you'll probably need a change.

Re: RE: Re: Get a good F##KING Doctor!!

jazzy mclicious said:
welcome

Hey brother, shoot me a quick PM when you have time. Cheers.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

cmb5017 said:

well fuck me... LOL its not the s4 vision its the hundreds of emails, threads, questions i answer day and night... i think the computer screen skews my vision after too many consecutive hours FUCK... LOL well I fucking love australia damnit... :D

Fazagra said:
DylanGemelli said:

Dylan... I'm an AUSSIE MATE! from "down under"... You know "G'Day cobber!" as in crocodile Dundee as in "throw a couple shrimp on the barbie!" :lol:

meanwhile back at the ranch..

The potassium supplement i take as its what you suggested in your HGH video, i DO NOT eat fruit (sugar) so Bananas are a NO NO and they are known to be high in potassium.

The Prami.. well im new to it & read quite a bit about how its a great Anti-prolactin & dopamine supplement & quite safe if dosed carefully, from what i can see it would help with my rest & elevate GH levels MORE while i sleep. I work 80 hours a week & train during the night so i only have 6-7 hours sleep time so im thinking that it would aid my Rest/Recovery time significantly.

What are your thoughts?

Cheers

PS. its a privilege to have your opinion.
PPS. Im so fuking pumped about my PE recomp stack...ETA 3days. $60 express shipping thou but worth it :)

hey bro... LOL my mistake as i misread and YES, im very familiar with your country and crocodile dundee LOLLL i LOVE Australia... I had a very close friend who played professional basketball there and he never wanted to leave... I want to get a home there some day and live part of the year but that's for later down the road but i see the beauty and draw to the country plus i have always wanted to see the australian open tennis tournament and some kangaroos too LOLL :D

moving on... yes the potassium supplement will indeed help but you need foods rich in potassium... one or two pieces of fruit is fine.... its when you load it up it becomes a problem... this is natural sugar however you don't want abundance either... for instance i have 1 apple per day guaranteed and generally 1 grapefruit...i literally have no other sugar in my diet but the cleanest form which you need with fruit... you just NEVER overdo it whatsoever... im allergic to bananas so i cannot use it as a potassium source...

As far as the prami goes... do you have a need for prolactin control? if you want to elevate gh and improve your rest then prami would not even be close to the option for you... mk677 is being released in two weeks time from pure essence... THAT is what you will want to use... not another pharmaceutical type drug that is not nearly as safe as you are reading or seeing... you will find out quickly why so many have a disdain for prami and opt for dostinex with nandrolones and NOONE just uses it unless they are absolutely forced...

Pure Essence will introduce a bad ass recovery/healing stack... 12 weeks of MK2866, LGD-4033, MK677 that will be of extreme interest to you...

Welcome mate! Great to see another Aussie here! Actually it's F$@&ing awesome to see such a diverse range of nationalities on this forum all chasing similar goals! :D

Top Bottom