Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Found all of you finally!

Wow I am glad I finally found where Dylan and company were hanging out. I was very loyal to Elite and EVO then 5 months ago I got in a horrible car accident. Broke my back, both legs, hips and split my bladder in half. I was in a coma for a week. Needless to say I have been out of commission for 5 months..no lifting...nothing but laying around getting poorer and fatter by the day. Doctor said I would have died if it was not for my conditioning.

So anyway I finally got the green light from the doctor to go back to gym...light scale only and I started searching around the forums and could find none of the normal culprits...people I trusted (and still do).... I finally found Dylan's youtube videos and this site. So I am fat and soft so first things first...cardio! I hope I can run with these damn hips of mine....TRUST ME don't laugh at anyone with broken hips!

I have to admit I am bit shocked about the the whole Anti-Need 2 Build and SARMS 1 position of this website. I get that things change and money changes people so heck shit happens. I have decided to not use steroids any more due to my age (53) and I am only interested in fitness and health...So if SARMS 1 and Superior are no longer good sources.... who has had experience with Pure Essence...and where would you recommend someone buy peptides...I love Melanotan 2 and Some of the GH peps. Also what SARMS should I be using to help heal up these hips of mine (Ostarine I assume)

Thanks and I am excited to be back!

Bill
aka Depotgang

depotgang1 said:
Wow I am glad I finally found where Dylan and company were hanging out. I was very loyal to Elite and EVO then 5 months ago I got in a horrible car accident. Broke my back, both legs, hips and split my bladder in half. I was in a coma for a week. Needless to say I have been out of commission for 5 months..no lifting...nothing but laying around getting poorer and fatter by the day. Doctor said I would have died if it was not for my conditioning.

So anyway I finally got the green light from the doctor to go back to gym...light scale only and I started searching around the forums and could find none of the normal culprits...people I trusted (and still do).... I finally found Dylan's youtube videos and this site. So I am fat and soft so first things first...cardio! I hope I can run with these damn hips of mine....TRUST ME don't laugh at anyone with broken hips!

I have to admit I am bit shocked about the the whole Anti-Need 2 Build and SARMS 1 position of this website. I get that things change and money changes people so heck shit happens. I have decided to not use steroids any more due to my age (53) and I am only interested in fitness and health...So if SARMS 1 and Superior are no longer good sources.... who has had experience with Pure Essence...and where would you recommend someone buy peptides...I love Melanotan 2 and Some of the GH peps. Also what SARMS should I be using to help heal up these hips of mine (Ostarine I assume)

Bill
aka Depotgang

Welcome!! Glad to have you here and SUPER GLAD to hear you survived the accident. You would have died if it wasn't for your conditioning? Wow, if that isn't a compelling reason to stay fit, I don't know what is! Amazing.

I used to order sarms from sarms1 and just recently got a shipment from Pure Essence. I haven't started with them just yet however. But I've been reading some great stuff on here by people who have. I'm sure others will elaborate. I'll be posting about my experience once I start in about a month from now.

Again, welcome!

depotgang1 said:

Bill
aka Depotgang

I'm glad to see you have found our awesome family here at Adrenaline Rush, and we are happy to welcome you to our home. This is a forum like nothing else, and the best out there as I'm sure you will soon see.

Yes, you want to stay away from sarms1 now. They had decent products at one time, but Dylan and I are aware of the changes that happened to that company and distanced ourselves from them. Everything now is bunk or underdosed. Some things are not even what they say on the label.

Our sponsor here, Pure Essence, is an awesome SARMS source and the best I have personally used. The company is like none other I have dealt with. It's a company ran by sarms researchers and developers, and they are cutting edge with the highest quality of products and will have some very new and exciting things coming very soon as well.

For your condition, I strongly recommend the healing stack of LGD and MK-2866. That will help you out considerably. I would also recommend adding GW to that which will compliment it nicely with its health, endurance, and fat loss benefits. Here is a full layout

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 GW-501516 20mg per day

Get your sarms at the highest quality from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

RickRock

Thanks for your input. Answer me this, why does a company like SARMS1 make a change like they did? They had stellar reputation and top guys promoting it....was it simply greed?

Re: RE: Re: Found all of you finally!

depotgang1 said:
RickRock

Thanks for your input. Answer me this, why does a company like SARMS1 make a change like they did? They had stellar reputation and top guys promoting it....was it simply greed?
Yes, you pretty much have that right. Greed and corruption took over. They started under dosing products to create more profit margin, and other things that were very expensive raws like LGD were sold with an entirely different compound altogether. It's no different than what happens with a lot of AAS sources. Earn the trust and respect of people and start cutting costs with a subpar product for more profit

Glad you are here brother. That is an incredible story about your accident. I wish you a full recovery and take it slooooooow!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

depotgang1 said:

Bill
aka Depotgang

Hey brother!! Great to have you and sorry for my late reply... if you had not seen, I had my wedding this weekend so I have been away but we are back full force now... I am thrilled you made it over... welcome to your new home... Unfortunately, as you saw, things changed on the other end... it progressively got worse over time with greed and deceit, brainwashing etc. and that lies in quite a few areas however adrenaline rush was created to be the exact opposite... you are in the absolute best hands possible... all the sources are the very best or they would not be here... pure essence is UNTOUCHABLE and i stand by that A MILLION percent... as I see, the July promotion was extended so now is the best time to get a chance to use them... Anything else you need along the way, do not hesitate to let me know and im more than happy to help !

Thanks Dylan you have always been my go to guy for straight talk... I felt like was on Mars trying to find the people I trust...they are all here...minus reps talking to each other like clients. Lol...congrats on the wedding!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

depotgang1 said:
Thanks Dylan you have always been my go to guy for straight talk... I felt like was on Mars trying to find the people I trust...they are all here...minus reps talking to each other like clients. Lol...congrats on the wedding!

Look no further my friend. That's what this place is all about.....trust and honesty, and we've made this place our home. We are happy to have you make it your home as well, and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome! Great place to be... Couldn't imagine being elsewhere...

depotgang1 said:

Thanks brother, I appreciate it! You will NEVER see any of that garbage going on... The thing is, that shit NEVER NEEDS TO HAPPEN... doing that is absurd... people see right through it and it just shows deceit and as though you have something to hide... if you have something to hide, then hide it elsewhere because this is not the place... truth, honesty and quality is all we do here...

Top Bottom