Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FORUM UPDATE...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
If everyone can see, the registration issue has finally been corrected as well as being able to stay logged in... There is still a refresh problem but that will be corrected very shortly... There is A LOT of upgrades being done but I wanted to make sure everyone was aware that these annoying problems that have no doubt made it much more difficult to participate and enjoy are now fixed... Thank you for sticking by through this process but you will see rather quickly how great things are changing and upgrading...

Re: RE: FORUM UPDATE...

DylanGemelli said:
If everyone can see, the registration issue has finally been corrected as well as being able to stay logged in... There is still a refresh problem but that will be corrected very shortly... There is A LOT of upgrades being done but I wanted to make sure everyone was aware that these annoying problems that have no doubt made it much more difficult to participate and enjoy are now fixed... Thank you for sticking by through this process but you will see rather quickly how great things are changing and upgrading...
That's awesome to hear. Thanks for all you do to keep our home up and running.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:

Excellent.. thanks for being all over it DG

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
That's awesome to hear. Thanks for all you do to keep our home up and running.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

im just happy that we can all get back to doing what we do best!! Im on everything my very best and i thank you and everyone here for helping keep everything together through this long process

Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:

of course bro and thank you for all the work you have been putting in on the forum

Awesome! Glad you guys finally figured it out and squashed it. Looking forward to progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:
Awesome to hear brother!! The logging in issue has keot me from being able to control a lot of the spam on the site, which has been very frustrating to say the least. Every time I try to get rid of it, it logged me back out. Glad to see everything running good again! Thank you Dylan!!

Thanks for taking care of the issue Dylan.

changing my life around one day at a time!!

YOU ARE ALL MORE THAN WELCOME... My sincerest apologies for all the things that have gone on... I know you all know its been out of my control but always rest assured that things will handled as timely as possible...

DylanGemelli said:
Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:

of course bro and thank you for all the work you have been putting in on the forum

you are most certainly welcome sir, and i am very happy to be here amongst you all ... thank you for the recognition :cool:

We're right here with ya bossman.....love to see everyone being patient and sticking around while everything gets fixed

Awesome! glad to hear the good news and thank you and the rest of the moderators admins and technical peeps for putting in lots of work to make this site run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very happy that things are running smoothly again... there are plenty more improvements to come as well with a much enhanced forum in about 2 weeks... Its a complete make over of everything and everyone is going to be extremely surprised and happy...

BLUHOG said:
Great it's running better already

It's a great community on this forum

It is appreciated

thank you bro... i want to make sure everyone has the very best experience possible every day

Top Bottom