napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

For those who are curious

I actually watches this 2 days ago!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

not super informative and a little information seemed falsified. but overall an interesting take on steroids with a couple of fun facts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not super informative and a little information seemed falsified. but overall an interesting take on steroids with a couple of fun facts!

Indeed!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/EKWaJ_7PPXE

Loved that! But the big question, never answereed! How many bothered to use PCT??? How many actually got off cycle and recovered properly? I hate to see this being demonised when it has been proven steroids can be safe and effective!

Saw this one a couple years ago. It's a decent watch but there's too much false info in it, fed by media bias

I do love the one doctor though who had balls to say steroids are not a big problem! We have meth, coke and far harder problems than steroids! And the DEA, AMA and FDA were against Congress!

"bigger, stronger, faster" is still my go-to when i want to educate people about PEDs.
his statistics pretty much blow any of the BS out of the water. He also did a good documentary called "Prescription Thugs" that covers the dangers of legal opiates.
both are on netflix if you haven't seen them.

"bigger, stronger, faster" is still my go-to when i want to educate people about PEDs.
his statistics pretty much blow any of the BS out of the water. He also did a good documentary called "Prescription Thugs" that covers the dangers of legal opiates.

Is "Bigger Faster Stronger" a video or book?

Ahh gotcha! I will look for those!

Yessir! That was a great video! I love those yoked out cows lol

Is "Bigger Faster Stronger" a video or book?

It's an excellent movie, that I suggest everyone take the time to watch

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom