napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time cycle

Felix00z

Hello. I've been playing basketball all my life and as a result I have grown to be 6'0 tall 155 lbs. I'm trying to put on some weight but I don't want the bloating or the water weight. I want something that can allow me to gain lean muscle and still retain them after my cycle. I am consistent in the gym I go 4-5 times a week. I was thinking about Winstrol or turnibal. Which of the two is less toxic on my organs and what should my PCT look like after a cycle of either one ?

Felix00z said:
Hello. I've been playing basketball all my life and as a result I have grown to be 6'0 tall 155 lbs. I'm trying to put on some weight but I don't want the bloating or the water weight. I want something that can allow me to gain lean muscle and still retain them after my cycle. I am consistent in the gym I go 4-5 times a week. I was thinking about Winstrol or turnibal. Which of the two is less toxic on my organs and what should my PCT look like after a cycle of either one ?

Honestly, none whatsoever... your about 30 pounds underweight and the WORST THING you can do is use steroids to gain that natural size you can easily do by fixing your diet, which is clearly the issue... you can't put your body through that rapid of growth when your that underweight or you are going to suffer big injuries for years... you can't force growth like being that undersized... trust me, your going to learn the hard way and it won't be pretty... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? i guarantee you that your diet is nowhere near where it needs to be

DylanGemelli said:
Felix00z said:

Honestly, none whatsoever... your about 30 pounds underweight and the WORST THING you can do is use steroids to gain that natural size you can easily do by fixing your diet, which is clearly the issue... you can't put your body through that rapid of growth when your that underweight or you are going to suffer big injuries for years... you can't force growth like being that undersized... trust me, your going to learn the hard way and it won't be pretty... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? i guarantee you that your diet is nowhere near where it needs to be

Ive never been through a cycle that's why I was looking for something mild. My main goal isn't to put on weight its to build strength and muscle fast. I no longer play basketball all I do is hit the gym now . I'm 18 years old 5'11-6'0 tall and 155 pounds. I only want to do one cycle and keep those gains and build off of that . Just not sure which steroid is good for my situation

Felix00z said:
DylanGemelli said:
Felix00z said:

Ive never been through a cycle that's why I was looking for something mild. My main goal isn't to put on weight its to build strength and muscle fast. I no longer play basketball all I do is hit the gym now . I'm 18 years old 5'11-6'0 tall and 155 pounds. I only want to do one cycle and keep those gains and build off of that . Just not sure which steroid is good for my situation

18? bro, im sorry but there's no way anyone here is going to give you steroid advice whatsoever... your WAY too young and nowhere near the right time for steroid use... i am not sure how you got to thinking that was what you needed but you will completely ruin yourself at 18 years old running steroids... if ANYONE tells you its okay then they should suffer severe anguish, no joke... there's plenty of other options for you for strength that are over the counter and safe products... creatine, betaine etc... but there's no way anyone is going to tell you to use steroids bro

DylanGemelli said:
Felix00z said:
DylanGemelli said:
Felix00z said:

18? bro, im sorry but there's no way anyone here is going to give you steroid advice whatsoever... your WAY too young and nowhere near the right time for steroid use... i am not sure how you got to thinking that was what you needed but you will completely ruin yourself at 18 years old running steroids... if ANYONE tells you its okay then they should suffer severe anguish, no joke... there's plenty of other options for you for strength that are over the counter and safe products... creatine, betaine etc... but there's no way anyone is going to tell you to use steroids bro

Thanks for the advice bro. I was recommended by a close friend, good thing I did some research first and found this forum.

Felix00z said:
DylanGemelli said:
Felix00z said:

Yes. Brother you are a long way away from being able to use steroids at this point. You have a lot of years of natural building ahead of you. You are in the prime years of growth with your own natural levels being as high as they are, that you can gain more naturally now than guys older on steroids can. All it takes is the right kind of diet and the right kind of training. It's as simple as that, and you will grow like crazy. We can help advise you on getting your diet and training right, but steroids are far from an option for quite some time.

Felix00z said:
DylanGemelli said:
Felix00z said:
DylanGemelli said:
Felix00z said:

Thanks for the advice bro. I was recommended by a close friend, good thing I did some research first and found this forum.

stick around and learn bro... there's other things you can do here besides steroids... you need to really start working on your diet now and learning how to properly eat for your goals... my assumption is you had a rapid growth spurt and have not grown into your body yet... your only 18 bro... watch as you let your body naturally grow, especially as you learn how to eat and train and develop consistency... the diet and training section can really do a great deal for you bro...

To the OP.

The mains reasons you'll want to avoid steroid use for now is growth. Muscle growth and the rate of it's growth, your bodies natural growth, and your brain development (growth).

As Dylan has touched on, you're so light.. especially for your height.. if you were to put on 20-30 lbs over 2-3 mos. (seems like a while, but it's not) you will ache like you couldn't believe. You won't be able to do anything normally and it may take six months to a year for your body to reach a physical homeostasis again. A point at which you feel neutral or comfortable. Your muscle will out grow your joints, ligaments, and tendons. You will be very injury prone, that is.. if you don't get injured mid cycle. This is no no #1.

Number 2, you are 18.. which rings a bell in my head.. the average male will still be physically developing until age 21. Meaning you are absolutely not 100% grown yet. If you start adding in hormones to your natural growth and your estrogen gets too high, bye bye growth plates. They will close, and you will lose 3 years of free, and natural growth from god. Wait till 21 for physical growth to be finished but don't think it's quite time to use AAS yet!

There is more.. The average male's brain will not be fully developed, full maturity will not have been met ON AVERAGE until 25 years old. Give or take 1-2 yrs. Meaning some people may reach full brain maturity at 27, others 23.. but not typically any less or any more. Wait till you're at least 25 to use AAS if you plan on having a 100% functionally mature brain (the most important muscle you've got)

The reason AAS gets in the way of these natural developments comes down to the very nature of their chemical make-up, and our bodies reactions to them. The most easily understandable reasoning is this..

Any exogenous (outside source) androgen introduced into the blood will completely shut down your Hypo-Thalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis (HPTA for short). Meaning sections of your brain and all of your testicles will be shut down for the entire time the androgen is present. Why shut down the brain or balls while they are still in development?

Be safe, and don't use until you are of age. You have been warned.

You do NOT want to do any steroids at your age. You have the potential to get to 185 easily all natural.

Hypnotix said:
To the OP.

The mains reasons you'll want to avoid steroid use for now is growth. Muscle growth and the rate of it's growth, your bodies natural growth, and your brain development (growth).

As Dylan has touched on, you're so light.. especially for your height.. if you were to put on 20-30 lbs over 2-3 mos. (seems like a while, but it's not) you will ache like you couldn't believe. You won't be able to do anything normally and it may take six months to a year for your body to reach a physical homeostasis again. A point at which you feel neutral or comfortable. Your muscle will out grow your joints, ligaments, and tendons. You will be very injury prone, that is.. if you don't get injured mid cycle. This is no no #1.

Number 2, you are 18.. which rings a bell in my head.. the average male will still be physically developing until age 21. Meaning you are absolutely not 100% grown yet. If you start adding in hormones to your natural growth and your estrogen gets too high, bye bye growth plates. They will close, and you will lose 3 years of free, and natural growth from god. Wait till 21 for physical growth to be finished but don't think it's quite time to use AAS yet!

There is more.. The average male's brain will not be fully developed, full maturity will not have been met ON AVERAGE until 25 years old. Give or take 1-2 yrs. Meaning some people may reach full brain maturity at 27, others 23.. but not typically any less or any more. Wait till you're at least 25 to use AAS if you plan on having a 100% functionally mature brain (the most important muscle you've got)

The reason AAS gets in the way of these natural developments comes down to the very nature of their chemical make-up, and our bodies reactions to them. The most easily understandable reasoning is this..

Any exogenous (outside source) androgen introduced into the blood will completely shut down your Hypo-Thalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis (HPTA for short). Meaning sections of your brain and all of your testicles will be shut down for the entire time the androgen is present. Why shut down the brain or balls while they are still in development?

Be safe, and don't use until you are of age. You have been warned.

This is stickie material... I really like the way you conveyed this message... with etiquette, facts and precision... a lot of guys are just dicks about this and don't take the time to provide the actual facts and also to provide them in a clear yet friendly manner... very respectful but conveys the message... i appreciate this man

Top Bottom