bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

rude

Currently running (2 weeks in no sides):

LGD 10MG
GW 5MG
SR 5MG
Supplement close to N2guard

Plan on mini PCT Enclo 12.5 x 4 weeks after blood work.

My question is; do I double my stack on my second month or run 3 months on current stack? If I double should I need anything beyond a mini PCT?

I know it's a soft cycle but wanted to make sure my body would react positively.

Diet consists of approx 3k Cals 280 gr protein.

Routine is daily medium to light cardio 45-90 min. Lifting 3-4 times a week

Your GW dosage is way too low and a waste. 20mg is where you should be.I would say your SR dosage is also to low. Lifting 3-4 time as a week is a bare minimum for maintaining. You should be going 4 days minimum 3 days is pointless for gaining muscle. What’s your experience level based off your gym routine and dosage on your cycle you should prob just stop until your ready to actually lift.

the gw and sr dose is way too low.. its just throwing money away running it like that... its beyond pointless... it also makes no sense to say you are gong soft.. you pick the two with zero suppression that are non hormonal to go light on and pick the one with the good amount of suppression and the far far more side effects to go standard on... im lost on the lack of any type of logic here

Currently running (2 weeks in no sides):

LGD 10MG
GW 5MG
SR 5MG

Supplement close to N2guard

Plan on mini PCT Enclo 12.5 x 4 weeks after blood work.

My question is; do I double my stack on my second month or run 3 months on current stack? If I double should I need anything beyond a mini PCT?

I know it's a soft cycle but wanted to make sure my body would react positively.

Diet consists of approx 3k Cals 280 gr protein.

Routine is daily medium to light cardio 45-90 min. Lifting 3-4 times a week
Not a single correct dose was run...

Your GW dosage is way too low and a waste. 20mg is where you should be.I would say your SR dosage is also to low. Lifting 3-4 time as a week is a bare minimum for maintaining. You should be going 4 days minimum 3 days is pointless for gaining muscle. What’s your experience level based off your gym routine and dosage on your cycle you should prob just stop until your ready to actually lift.
Im also a stucco and stone guy =) I'll stick to 3 to 4 times a week.

the gw and sr dose is way too low.. its just throwing money away running it like that... its beyond pointless... it also makes no sense to say you are gong soft.. you pick the two with zero suppression that are non hormonal to go light on and pick the one with the good amount of suppression and the far far more side effects to go standard on... im lost on the lack of any type of logic here
Was a bit timid before finding these forums to be honest. Internet research left me lacking any real information. Thanks for the tips.

Top Bottom