napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

hairbigs

G’Day Dylan. Greetings from Byron Bay Australia. I have been watching your videos on youtube. And have subscribed. I like your honesty and you obviously research the subject throughly. I am a 57yo male who’s been on prescribed 1ml once a week “primo test” for two years now. It has improved my health in so many ways. I have been hitting the gym 4 mornings a week for three years now and have decided after watching your videos to do a cycle. I figure 500mg of SUSTANON 250 stacked with 250 of DECA every three days for 12 weeks should help. My question to you is, When is the best time to take the injection? At night? In the morning? Before or after a work out? Some people say it does not matter. Whats you take on this?

Welcome to the board.

WHY will this cycle help? What will it help? What are you seeking to accomplish?

What are your full stats?

G’Day Dylan. Greetings from Byron Bay Australia. I have been watching your videos on youtube. And have subscribed. I like your honesty and you obviously research the subject throughly. I am a 57yo male who’s been on prescribed 1ml once a week “primo test” for two years now. It has improved my health in so many ways. I have been hitting the gym 4 mornings a week for three years now and have decided after watching your videos to do a cycle. I figure 500mg of SUSTANON 250 stacked with 250 of DECA every three days for 12 weeks should help. My question to you is, When is the best time to take the injection? At night? In the morning? Before or after a work out? Some people say it does not matter. Whats you take on this?
thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with...

Top Bottom