napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle

joshirohit245

Hi
I'm 28 yrs, 5'11, 84kg, bf 16-17 %
I have used only Denabol before. I want to compete so want to go for a cycle. What should be my 1st cycle. What compounds and quantity per week? I want to go for men's physique category. I have studied that Tren & test can give me a kick start for the mass and denser muscle but still tren doesn't looks gud for the starting cycle. Please suggest.

Hi
I'm 28 yrs, 5'11, 84kg, bf 16-17 %
I have used only Denabol before. I want to compete so want to go for a cycle. What should be my 1st cycle. What compounds and quantity per week? I want to go for men's physique category. I have studied that Tren & test can give me a kick start for the mass and denser muscle but still tren doesn't looks gud for the starting cycle. Please suggest.

you have no business even discussing tren... thats not a first nor a second cycle... your body fat is too high o even use steroids... clearly at your body fat there are issues that need addressed with your diet and training... are you familar with sarms? if not, start by reading my articles here.... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a cycle..

Top Bottom