napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finishing up tren cylcle - need help with pct

Drew

So I'm just finishing up my first tren cycle .... I just did 8 weeks using 100 mg of tren ace , 100 mg test prop and aromasin 12.5 ( all those 3 were every other day ) also caber .5 mg twice a week ....

I need to know what dosage of clomid and nolvadex to take and for how long ? The nolvadex are 20 mg pills and the clomid are 25 mg pills . Also, can I stay on test ? If I do what are the consequences ? And if I do should I still take clomid and nolvadex ?

Any insight for the above pct questions would be greatly appreciated,

DREW

I always run test for at least 1-2 weeks longer than tren,.. Im sure the other guys will chime in here soon and give you a full PCT

So I'm just finishing up my first tren cycle .... I just did 8 weeks using 100 mg of tren ace , 100 mg test prop and aromasin 12.5 ( all those 3 were every other day ) also caber .5 mg twice a week ....

I need to know what dosage of clomid and nolvadex to take and for how long ? The nolvadex are 20 mg pills and the clomid are 25 mg pills . Also, can I stay on test ? If I do what are the consequences ? And if I do should I still take clomid and nolvadex ?

DREW

you don't just stay on test to stay on... you need to have a good reason... like you are diagnosed with low T etc... my guess is your not so you can't just stay on... you need to run a full and extensive pct, recover properly... then you would want a bridge in between cycles to leading into your next one... read my article on the proper pct... http://adrenalinerushforums.com/sho...li&highlight=dylan+gemelli+post+cycle+therapy

here is your layout

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

THEN you want to follow this up with a sarms bridge leading into your next cycle

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

DREW

You don't just stay on test bro, unless you are on TRT or have been diagnosed with low T symptoms. You need to do a full PCT, which would be this

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

With the Clomid and Nolva that is the dose per day per week. For example, Nolva is 40mg per day for weeks one and two,many 20mg for weeks 3 and 4

Well he could extend his cycle to 12-14 weeks if he wanted to, he's only been on for 8.

Yes that would be fine if he wanted to extend the cycle. It just sounded like he was referring to staying on test with the cycle over

Yes that would be fine if he wanted to extend the cycle. It just sounded like he was referring to staying on test with the cycle over

i also thought he was referencing being on trt... you can definitely stay on a few weeks longer

Top Bottom