napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fellow New Member

For_My_Rats

What's up guys! I've been around the game for a while now and have my vast experience of knowledge to share. Goals are to hep anyone in need in the right direction. Stats Age: 37 230lbs 13%BF 5'11''.

Welcome aboard, lots of former EVO guys here. And well, some hybrids !

For_My_Rats said:
What's up guys! I've been around the game for a while now and have my vast experience of knowledge to share. Goals are to hep anyone in need in the right direction. Stats Age: 37 230lbs 13%BF 5'11''.

Welcome aboard to Adrenaline Rush brother. I recognize the name from elsewhere, and I'm glad you've come over. You.l love it here. This board is like no other, as I'm sure you'll see very soon for yourself. We do our best to take care of each other here and look out for one another. No drama, no bullshit, and none of the other crap you get on other boards. Welcome to the family!

Re: RE: Fellow New Member

For_My_Rats said:
Welcome bro, those are some very nice stats.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

For_My_Rats said:

welcome brother! your screen name sounds familiar but regardless, i love it! if there's anything you ever need along the way, don't hesitate to let me know and im more than happy to help! anything for the rats! LMFAO! welcome home brother

Top Bottom