napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

federal Pharma TD ... amazing

Mrflamango

6fa6a3184ef6a5da7cab743ae9146486.jpg

Due to my posts being deleted for some odd reason, I'll go ahead and post another because I feel like the people need to know whatsup. I am more than satisfied with federal pharma. He has outstanding customer service, great prices, and extremely fast shipping. Communication was 10/10. Fast replies. If anyone needs orals, the federal is the way to go. He's a great guy. Shipping was extremely fast. My order was shipped on Friday and I received it this Monday morning! I'm glad to know that I have a reliable source for my future oral purchases. I will defiantly be returning for more! Thanks Thefederal! And that's the 44 for referring me to this beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6fa6a3184ef6a5da7cab743ae9146486.jpg

Due to my posts being deleted for some odd reason, I'll go ahead and post another because I feel like the people need to know whatsup. I am more than satisfied with federal pharma. He has outstanding customer service, great prices, and extremely fast shipping. Communication was 10/10. Fast replies. If anyone needs orals, the federal is the way to go. He's a great guy. Shipping was extremely fast. My order was shipped on Friday and I received it this Monday morning! I'm glad to know that I have a reliable source for my future oral purchases. I will defiantly be returning for more! Thanks Thefederal! And that's the 44 for referring me to this beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you got setup

Top Bottom