Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Evan Centopani Protein Pancakes?

walkonwings

pancakes.jpg So I decided to give these a go being how I am very busy super early in the morning and I don't always have time to cook a whole breakfast. I can make these very quickly and I can mass produce them and reheat them in the morning(they keep very well). It consists of 12 whole eggs, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, 1 cup of pancake mix, 1/4 cup of almond milk, and a scoop of whey powder(optional), all whisked together. You can use brown rice syrup for a topping. I used the "Kodiak power cakes" mix which has extra protein and fiber. These are filling and delicious! Give them a go. Link to the original video below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw1D8SWZ3kg

im the type of guy when i try to make shit like this it will come out all in pieces and crumpled up, but i love evan centopani, guy is so knowledgeable and the batch u made looks crazy good bro!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.
I literally just bought all this stuff at the store today. Thinking about switching up the breakfast routine and trying these out. Definitely seems like a time saver!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

im the type of guy when i try to make shit like this it will come out all in pieces and crumpled up, but i love evan centopani, guy is so knowledgeable and the batch u made looks crazy good bro!!

I love his all his videos especially the meal prep. My usual diet is very similar to his excluding the pancakes (i make mine differently). His ideas are amazing like adding whole ground turmeric and cilantro to white rice.

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your order]

[email protected]
[email protected]

I love his all his videos especially the meal prep. My usual diet is very similar to his excluding the pancakes (i make mine differently). His ideas are amazing like adding whole ground turmeric and cilantro to white rice.

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your order]

[email protected]
[email protected]

yea he's the reason i started eatting veggies with almost every meal now, one of the best ifbbs out there

I saw this recipe yesterday on his video and thought about trying them sometime. I do like protein pancakes and make those pretty much every weekend. This is a nice little different variation

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

5d61cea9932aa74744c157eae7ac38cd.jpg

These pancakes are so damn good!

The first one was gone before the second one was done cooking. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom