napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQUIPOISE (BOLDENONE, EQ) FACTS: A NEW VIDEO BY DYLAN GEMELLI

Re: RE: EQUIPOISE (BOLDENONE, EQ) FACTS: A NEW VIDEO BY DYLAN GEMELLI

DylanGemelli said:
Here is my newest video on Equipoise... The most underrated steroid on the planet is fully explained and understood! Learn how to properly use it and all the benefits that come with use... Enjoy the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF0w0Nk9vY8
Nice video. This covers a lot of questions about EQ that I'm sure a lot of people may have. Its truly an incredible compound when dosed and ran correctly

Great vid bro. I love EQ it's one of my top 4 favorites for sure when all thing considered. Appetite is my favorite part. I've even noticed I could hold my breath under water longer significantly while on even moderate doses of EQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another great informative video, thanks and keep them coming bro.. [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Changing my life around one day at a time!

Angel said:
Another great informative video, thanks and keep them coming bro.. [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Changing my life around one day at a time!

thanks brother and trust me, there are plenty more to come!!

Hey guys, new on here. I'm on week 4 of a test, tren and equipoise cycle! I'm dieting for a comp in September so thought I'd join this thread and get involved!

calumashley said:
Hey guys, new on here. I'm on week 4 of a test, tren and equipoise cycle! I'm dieting for a comp in September so thought I'd join this thread and get involved!

welcome to adrenaline rush brother! great to have you! how long are you running eq for and at what dose?

TheSVPdeal said:
I vow to, just for you D, to run an EQ cycle within a year.

I want you to run a primo, eq and gw cycle with winstrol mixed in... Just one time for me! We will get you some of the new Bio Tech primo for it.... Deal?

Re: RE: Re: EQUIPOISE (BOLDENONE, EQ) FACTS: A NEW VIDEO BY DYLAN GEMELLI

DylanGemelli said:
TheSVPdeal said:

I want you to run a primo, eq and gw cycle with winstrol mixed in... Just one time for me! We will get you some of the new Bio Tech primo for it.... Deal?
Sounds like a great shredding cycle Bros.

Jigga14 said:
DylanGemelli said:
TheSVPdeal said:

Its my "go to" cycle bro... its got you covered all the way around and then some!

DylanGemelli said:
Jigga14 said:
DylanGemelli said:
TheSVPdeal said:

Its my "go to" cycle bro... its got you covered all the way around and then some!

Morning bras!

Abit of topic, but i see you guy's more and more incorporate sarm's to your cycle's.
So my question is, are they living up to the hype? Never done a cycle with any sarm's but thinking about it if there worth it!

Pro's and cons? :)

krill89 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Jigga14 said:
DylanGemelli said:
TheSVPdeal said:

Morning bras!

Abit of topic, but i see you guy's more and more incorporate sarm's to your cycle's.
So my question is, are they living up to the hype? Never done a cycle with any sarm's but thinking about it if there worth it!

I could go on for YEARS on this question bro... check all the logs that are floating around brother... I have been using them for over 5 years with VERY good reasons and have pretty much dedicated a big portion of my life to studying, implementing and providing mass quantities of information... you would be missing out without using them... check out my articles at www.pureessencesarms.com under the knowledge is power section as well as some of my videos at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdT ... ujxQgFa-kw If you still have specific questions, let me know and I am more than happy to help...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: EQUIPOISE (BOLDENONE, EQ) FACTS: A NEW VIDEO BY DYLAN GEMELLI

krill89 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Jigga14 said:
DylanGemelli said:
"TheSVPdeal" said:

Morning bras!

For me, they are definitely living up to the hype. I won't even run Tren without GW, and I love the hardening effects of S4 on cycle. They really do help compliment your cycle in a lot of ways

Apreciate the feedback, boy's.

Nice one Rick with the gw and tren. I work on power line's and that's a very physical job and when you add tren to the mix it absolutely kill's me.. haha

Have to give em a go then! I trust you, Gemelli! Hehe

krill89 said:

Nice one Rick with the gw and tren. I work on power line's and that's a very physical job and when you add tren to the mix it absolutely kill's me.. haha

I hear ya brother. I'm not a lineman, but I am an industrial electrician and my job is pretty damn physical too. GW helps tremendously

krill89 said:

I got you brother, anytime!

Top Bottom