Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EPO vs EQ

smithjosh

I am an endurance athlete and am looking for some cycle advice. Hard to find any info on Endurance enhancers on forums.

I am currently running GW, OSTA and S4. I was looking to add in a blood booster. Being either Epo or EQ. How to does EQ compare to EPO? What is the cost of running each? Does anyone know of any legit sources? Does anyone have a link for some info on Micro-Dosing?

Thanks you for your time, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

smithjosh said:
I am an endurance athlete and am looking for some cycle advice. Hard to find any info on Endurance enhancers on forums.

I am currently running GW, OSTA and S4. I was looking to add in a blood booster. Being either Epo or EQ. How to does EQ compare to EPO? What is the cost of running each? Does anyone know of any legit sources? Does anyone have a link for some info on Micro-Dosing?

EPO is obviously going to have a much more profound effect on endurance, but is going to be very hard to find. I don't even know what the cost would be, but I'm sure it's quite high if you actually found a legit source for it. EQ is very readily available, cheap and affordable, and combined with the GW will give phenomenal endurance increases. Running EQ at 800mg per week and GW at 20mg per day should take your endurance to a whole other level.

Pure essence has the best GW you will find and is running a sale right now as well.

There are several sources on this board with EQ available, and if you'd like a price list for Biotech labs just hit me up and I'll get you one ;)

Funny..but right now a lot of endurance athletes are switching to SARMS. I am not sure if they are all available or not. They use at least 6SARMS that I know of.
EPO comes in many different forms and the use of each form varies. If you are not really up to date on epo then do not use it. You can easily get "cyclists death" in your sleep. It works well but you better pay an expert. As for EQ the endurance atheletes do not use it. The reason is that the amount to be effective is high and at these high doses you would change your body composition. When long distance athletes use steroids, they get something called testosterone acetate, and take that along with about 5-10mg winstrol per day. There are several other ways to dope blood but no need to go into that here. If I were you I wold go the safe route. Do <10mg winny/day and all of the sarms. Maybe Dylan can tell you about these other SARMs. I do know that just the triple stack available here + winstrol would work for you.

Note: Dylan- They use 3cc of the gw. Then 1 cc of the other 5.

smithjosh said:

Hey bro... i have to tell you that i LOVE eq for endurance and it truly does work... when you stack it with other sarms, you are in for a huge treat... the new sarms SR9009 will be coming out soon from pure essence and it is deemed "exercise in a bottle" and it is going to be unreal when it comes out... for now, all sarms are going to help but GW in particular is amazing as long as you have the quality... another steroid people forget about that gives a great deal of endurance is primo... trust me, it absolutely works well... let me know and i will set you up a mean endurance cycle...

smithjosh said:

I am curious as to what you mean by endurance athelete. Do you do an iron man? If so how many per year? Do you run more distance than 10k competitons? Do you race for more than 100 miles on a bicycle? How tall are you and how much do you weigh? If you are an elite distance athlete I would be very carefull about what you put into your body. These people live in another whole world in another whole ballgame that we regular folks do not know much about because we have never been there. I have never been there at that level of competition. I have a wife who was there and a son who is there right now. They are different unique people with unique body compositions. If this is where you are then get a coach..NOW.

Top Bottom