napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ECA or albuterol

Which one is better in terms of the fat burning aspect. Diet and cardio are good, i just want something to speed it up so I can be very lean when i hop on winny. I will also be using gw and s4. I don't want to use eca and albuterol together because thats way to many stims.

CobraMuscle said:
Which one is better in terms of the fat burning aspect. Diet and cardio are good, i just want something to speed it up so I can be very lean when i hop on winny. I will also be using gw and s4. I don't want to use eca and albuterol together because thats way to many stims.

If really depends upon how much of each one have you used in the past. The more you use of either, the less effective they become. If you have not done either, then go with the eca stack because it is very adaptable in the dosage amounts and timing. Phenbuterol is my fav now, and could be used along with the eca stack.

CobraMuscle said:

It's more a matter of preference I think. I've had great experiences with both, but I think I like Albuterol a little better for results. ECA does work very well though, and it's very cheap and easy to acquire

Never used eca but albuterol stands out for its increase in oxygen uptake IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drb_iac said:
CobraMuscle said:

If really depends upon how much of each one have you used in the past. The more you use of either, the less effective they become. If you have not done either, then go with the eca stack because it is very adaptable in the dosage amounts and timing. Phenbuterol is my fav now, and could be used along with the eca stack.
How where you're experiences with phenbuterol?

CobraMuscle said:
drb_iac said:
CobraMuscle said:

How where you're experiences with phenbuterol?

I've been using phen now for 3 weeks, no sides, and so far about a 3% reduction in bf. I like it :)

JackSteel said:
Never used eca but albuterol stands out for its increase in oxygen uptake IMO

I have access to albuterol...are you guys nebulizing it or drinking it?

Also what are u guys dosing albuterol at? Everyday? Pre workout?I can get it in 2.5mg premeasured doses...the good stuff....

Cwrose1 said:
Also what are u guys dosing albuterol at? Everyday? Pre workout?I can get it in 2.5mg premeasured doses...the good stuff....

I think the sweet spot is around 12-16mg per day. I dose it preworkout and every 2-3 hours afterwards for a couple more doses because of the short half life

I love phenbuterol... its very effective and it attacks fat in a different way so running it alongside eca would be a very nice stack as drb recommended... albuterol is effective but that's all about the quality... i would start with the eca and phenbuterol stack and then look to albuterol later... sarms and albuterol go extremely well together and allow each to feed off one another in a very strong way and that can melt fat and still add lean muscle...

DylanGemelli said:
I love phenbuterol... its very effective and it attacks fat in a different way so running it alongside eca would be a very nice stack as drb recommended... albuterol is effective but that's all about the quality... i would start with the eca and phenbuterol stack and then look to albuterol later... sarms and albuterol go extremely well together and allow each to feed off one another in a very strong way and that can melt fat and still add lean muscle...
DylanGemelli said:

Dylan...I have access to hospital grade albuterol. It's high quality. I'm gonna look into phenbuterol also. Thanks bro

Cwrose1 said:
DylanGemelli said:
DylanGemelli said:

Dylan...I have access to hospital grade albuterol. It's high quality. I'm gonna look into phenbuterol also. Thanks bro

Having easy,quick,cheap access is a major point in any decision. When I advised you I had this in the back of my mind...it is way easier to get eca and phen! Go for the Al!

5fingerdp said:
Someone pm me as to guide me where I can get some of either plz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Venom Pharma is who I use exclusively and they have good albuterol I'm currently using liquid vaporizer doses. That's not what they have though, these are prescription.

5fingerdp said:
Someone pm me as to guide me where I can get some of either plz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

If I pm you it aint fair to everybody else..lol.
The phenbuterol can come from wherever you get supps! Vitamin Shoppe, dps nutrition, a1 supplements,muscle&strength, vitacost, GNC. The eca stack is epehedrine sulfate or hydrochloride. Most folks use Bronkaid tabs. You have to ask the pharmacist for them. Then get some NoDoz and some cheap asprins.
The albuterol is a prescription drug.Can't help you there...maybe some of the sponsers can help you there.

Cwrose1 said:
DylanGemelli said:
DylanGemelli said:

If you can get medical grade, then I don't think you could beat that. However, if I remember right medical grade Albuterol is a much much smaller concentration, so you'd probably have to take quite a bit

Top Bottom