Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylans recipes

5fingerdp

I was just wondering has Dylan got a recipe book published? If not he really ought to sometimes I get a chance to see some of his meals and they really rock!

5fingerdp said:
I was just wondering has Dylan got a recipe book published? If not he really ought to sometimes I get a chance to see some of his meals and they really rock!

I appreciate that brother... I will continue to post them as i can for now until a more suitable book type is ready for everyone! I am really happy to hear they help!

Dylan definitely has some great recipes that are very healthy AND tasty! Keep an eye on our recipe section, for anything that may pop up from time to time :D

DylanGemelli said:
5fingerdp said:

I appreciate that brother... I will continue to post them as i can for now until a more suitable book type is ready for everyone! I am really happy to hear they help!
I think we've found you're new calling bro... Recipes playa!

9th Wonder said:
DylanGemelli said:
5fingerdp said:

I think we've found you're new calling bro... Recipes playa!

its funny because generally, my tv NEVER leaves ESPN or some sport of sports channel etc. but I ALWAYS have time for master chef and hells kitchen and being that my mom is such an intricate cook (full blooded Italian) I have learned quite a bit over the years and im one of those people that's all in... im either trying to perfect my craft and be the absolute very best at it or im not doing it at all and i have really tried hard to perfect the cooking craft... of course i have a long way to go but i like to think i dont do too bad at it!

Jigga14 said:
I've been taking note of dylans diet plans for years now. The guy is ripped to shreds

then your in for a treat brother because i have a LARGE amount of things to come!! :D

Top Bottom