napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan video suggestion

jpcole1

Dylan would you please consider doing a video on how to best select a source? Putting quality aside for a minute what precautions do you look for? Do you prefer domestic? If so, why? There are lots of options for members to select from and wanted to get some input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he would do such a video, just being honest. The individual needs to do their own research.... just my 2 cents

Figured as much. Was trying to ask it in a generic enough way. Thought it would be helpful to all of us new members.

Dylan would you please consider doing a video on how to best select a source? Putting quality aside for a minute what precautions do you look for? Do you prefer domestic? If so, why? There are lots of options for members to select from and wanted to get some input.

I don't think that's a good video topic. we have a source page here bro, you can talk to Reps and look at different sources Lists and decide what you want for yourself

brother, i think you should use your head on that one... not to be a dick but to you honestly see me ever doing anything like that?

that's not even close to the type of help i provide or ever want to be known for... sorry but im definitely not your guy on that one

Just think for a moment on what you are asking bro. Come on.....besides it all comes down to personal preference more than anything which is nothing more than an opinion.

Educate yourself here and you'll be able to figure out what sources are good to use

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Always remember bro that this shit is ILLEGAL. Educating people on products and how to properly use is one thing, but directing them to where to buy is another. You get the point.

There's solid sources all over this board. Half an hour of scrolling the forum and you'll have your answer.

Top Bottom