napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli Ultimate Tuna Lettuce Wraps... Step by Step with Pictures...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
This is one of my daily staple meals. This is the very best way I have found to truly enjoy tuna to the highest extent. These are extremely healthy and very satisfying. Below are step by step pictures on how to make the lettuce wraps in their entirety. You can use multiple different types of vegetables within these as I often use a different combination everyday but this particular combination really blended very well together... Here is a breakdown of the lettuce wrap contents. Two large pieces of fresh organic romaine lettuce. One can of chunk light LOW SODIUM tuna. 2 total servings of vegetables consisting of fresh broccoli, peas and multi colored peppers. 1 serving of LIGHT veganese mayonnaise (vegan mayo)... Tuna is seasoned with parsley and garlic powder. Total calories 175-200. Fat is 2-3 grams... Good amounts of fiber, extremely low sodium, very low fat and low carb... 20-25 grams of protein...

STEP BY STEP: Take two nice large pieces of romaine lettuce and place on your flat dish. Take tuna and drain so any extra salt is removed. Season and mix in veganese in separate bowl. Cook vegetables on stove top. Place equal amounts of tuna on each piece of lettuce spread out. Then place vegetables mixed evenly throughout... The KEY to making the lettuce wrap hold and seal is to then heat these for 25-30 seconds on high in the microwave. Let sit for a few seconds and then wrap and press... Then you have a complete lettuce wrap! ENJOY!

14ms31y.jpg

t7zev5.jpg

23moby8.jpg

2nsnz2o.jpg

2e4vng1.jpg

2cf8nkw.jpg

Re: RE: Dylan Gemelli Ultimate Tuna Lettuce Wraps... Step by Step with Pictures...

DylanGemelli said:
This is one of my daily staple meals. This is the very best way I have found to truly enjoy tuna to the highest extent. These are extremely healthy and very satisfying. Below are step by step pictures on how to make the lettuce wraps in their entirety. You can use multiple different types of vegetables within these as I often use a different combination everyday but this particular combination really blended very well together... Here is a breakdown of the lettuce wrap contents. Two large pieces of fresh organic romaine lettuce. One can of chunk light LOW SODIUM tuna. 2 total servings of vegetables consisting of fresh broccoli, peas and multi colored peppers. 1 serving of LIGHT veganese mayonnaise (vegan mayo)... Tuna is seasoned with parsley and garlic powder. Total calories 175-200. Fat is 2-3 grams... Good amounts of fiber, extremely low sodium, very low fat and low carb... 20-25 grams of protein...

STEP BY STEP: Take two nice large pieces of romaine lettuce and place on your flat dish. Take tuna and drain so any extra salt is removed. Season and mix in veganese in separate bowl. Cook vegetables on stove top. Place equal amounts of tuna on each piece of lettuce spread out. Then place vegetables mixed evenly throughout... The KEY to making the lettuce wrap hold and seal is to then heat these for 25-30 seconds on high in the microwave. Let sit for a few seconds and then wrap and press... Then you have a complete lettuce wrap! ENJOY!

14ms31y.jpg

t7zev5.jpg

23moby8.jpg

2nsnz2o.jpg

2e4vng1.jpg

2cf8nkw.jpg
Nice!!! Gonna make me some this week... Thanks for sharing bro...

Re: RE: Dylan Gemelli Ultimate Tuna Lettuce Wraps... Step by Step with Pictures...

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:

14ms31y.jpg

t7zev5.jpg

23moby8.jpg

2nsnz2o.jpg

2e4vng1.jpg

2cf8nkw.jpg
Nice!!! Gonna make me some this week... Thanks for sharing bro...

anytime bro... you will LOVE these

DylanGemelli said:
JM750 said:
ok, that looks good. I'll take 10 of them to go! "Order up" :D

it took me 20 minutes to make and 2 minutes to eat LOL

Exactly. Great snack of sure. I'd say one would fit in my big mouth very easily. hah

Awesome!!!! Never thought of using romaine lettuce leaves like this. I will definitely incorporate this into my diet this week. Very clean!!

prestigealaska said:
Been eating variations of these all week - Thanks DG!

Anytime brother... honestly, this is one i look forward to every day... i have it every fucking day lolll but its so good... i told my mom, who recommended the veganese to me that it "just makes my life better" lolll.... I was always a big mayo fan but clearly there's no room in my diet for it but the light veganese certainly fits!

Re: RE: Re: Dylan Gemelli Ultimate Tuna Lettuce Wraps... Step by Step with Pictures...

DylanGemelli said:
prestigealaska said:

Anytime brother... honestly, this is one i look forward to every day... i have it every fucking day lolll but its so good... i told my mom, who recommended the veganese to me that it "just makes my life better" lolll.... I was always a big mayo fan but clearly there's no room in my diet for it but the light veganese certainly fits!
Can you snap a pic of your Vaganese mayo when you get a chance or just tell us which one you use? I see several on Amazon but not sure which one to get...

Re: RE: Re: Dylan Gemelli Ultimate Tuna Lettuce Wraps... Step by Step with Pictures...

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
prestigealaska said:

Can you snap a pic of your Vaganese mayo when you get a chance or just tell us which one you use? I see several on Amazon but not sure which one to get...

there you go bro... its cheaper to just buy at whole foods than ordering with shipping... here it is on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Follow-Your-Heart ... 152&sr=1-6

1556nop.png

Yeah man that looks great. I'll have to substitute the tuna for canned chicken cause I'm allergic to fish.....f#*% !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildbilly9 said:
Made these for the wife and kiddos. Everyone loves how light and fresh they are. Makes you feel so good. great stuff.

bro i seriously eat there's EVERY DAY... i do different vegetable mixes in there but they are so good and so good for you...

Tha_waco_kid said:
Yeah man that looks great. I'll have to substitute the tuna for canned chicken cause I'm allergic to fish.....f#*% !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that sucks bro but you can definitely use chicken in there as well... its funny because i got the lettuce wrap idea from pf changs because when i actually did go out to eat in the past they had lettuce wraps as an appetizer... a not so healthy version but i turned it into one!

Top Bottom