napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Double Dose Question

jcad

I'm stuck on perhaps something simple. If one was running both deca and test prop, how would pinning work? would it be done with one syringe and stick or two separate syringes and two separate pins? would it also be wise to break up the deca doses into smaller fragments (say from 2/week to 3or4) to fit in with the pinning schedule of test prop? or does the deca have its own schedule and the prop has it own schedule. If it's
not apparent, what would be the simplest and least [PIN]ful way to go about this. no pun intended.
TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your on two sides of the spectrum here bro. Deca has one of the longest esters and test prop has a very short ester. With deca you wont notice much of anything till about week 6 which is why we recommend longer cycle usually 16 to 20 weeks. Prop on the other hand you will feel in a week and is usually ran on shorter cycles or another compound with a closer ester.
As for your question both can be pinned in the same pin, but deca needs to be pin at least once a week and test prop needs to be pinned every other day. If you have anymore questions please feel free to PM me

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

I'm stuck on perhaps something simple. If one was running both deca and test prop, how would pinning work? would it be done with one syringe and stick or two separate syringes and two separate pins? would it also be wise to break up the deca doses into smaller fragments (say from 2/week to 3or4) to fit in with the pinning schedule of test prop? or does the deca have its own schedule and the prop has it own schedule. If it's
not apparent, what would be the simplest and least [PIN]ful way to go about this. no pun intended.
TIA

Why in the hell would you use test prop with deca? It makes no sense to me. What is your stats, goals, and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yea you can use the same syringe. Just draw both compounds and pin. You can do small doses of deca along with the prop if you want.
Those two choices aren't the best together but it will work.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Oils can be mixed no problem, but I'm genuinely curious why you would select those particular esters to go together. How many cycles have you done?

Yea you can use the same syringe. Just draw both compounds and pin. You can do small doses of deca along with the prop if you want.
Those two choices aren't the best together but it will work.

thank you! i've noticed my body responds best to test prop and there was a sale on them as well [emoji16][emoji16]

thank you! i've noticed my body responds best to test prop and there was a sale on them as well [emoji16][emoji16]

Anytime. You should have jumped on the Robo sale we had for September!

Just an odd combo. NPP would have made more sense if you were set on prop. You can draw and pin both though bud no worries.

bro, you are not going to responds any differently to test prop than any other form of test... which esters have you used?? literally, running a short ester with eq or deca is very strange to say the least and the amount of pinning you are going to have to endure is not going to be pleasant... if your intent, then go for it but i assure you, this will not be ideal...

Your on two sides of the spectrum here bro. Deca has one of the longest esters and test prop has a very short ester. With deca you wont notice much of anything till about week 6 which is why we recommend longer cycle usually 16 to 20 weeks. Prop on the other hand you will feel in a week and is usually ran on shorter cycles or another compound with a closer ester.
As for your question both can be pinned in the same pin, but deca needs to be pin at least once a week and test prop needs to be pinned every other day. If you have anymore questions please feel free to PM me

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
I notice my deca shot the next day bro .

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

He'll yes I love that stuff just makes me gain weight instantly lol .I use it for joint pain only

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Nice.. What's going be

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA

A gram of test, 900 EQ, and 600 Deca.

About the same as my blast from last winter except 100mg more to each compound

Top Bottom