Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dosage

teomeen

Hey I just purchased 3 bottles of each below.
Was wondering the best way to does and run these ? I have enough for 12 weeks.

Was thinking the s4 25mgs 2x daily (6 hour split). The gw 20mgs daily pre workout or all at once in the am on non training days. The sr 4x daily 10mgs at a time. What do you think ? Also have do you figure these mgs out? Is there a marker on the bottle or dropper? ESP if I am splitting the doses. I am 6'2" about 245-247 lbs. I have cycled with anabolics before. I have been off for a few months now and looking to cut up and harden up for summer vacations and keep my size. Let me know what you think ? Awesome videos also!

Hi bro, where did you get your sarms from? If you got them from SARMSX, their GW is 20mg/ml, so you need to take 1ml daily.... their S4 is 50mg/ml, so you need 1ml of S4 etc ..

Hey I just purchased 3 bottles of each below.
Was wondering the best way to does and run these ? I have enough for 12 weeks.

Was thinking the s4 25mgs 2x daily (6 hour split). The gw 20mgs daily pre workout or all at once in the am on non training days. The sr 4x daily 10mgs at a time. What do you think ? Also have do you figure these mgs out? Is there a marker on the bottle or dropper? ESP if I am splitting the doses. I am 6'2" about 245-247 lbs. I have cycled with anabolics before. I have been off for a few months now and looking to cut up and harden up for summer vacations and keep my size. Let me know what you think ? Awesome videos also!

This is how everything should be dosed bud

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Top Bottom