napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Domestic Tbol source? (no minimum order)

the_black_sculpture

Where's the domestic sources that has Tbol in stock? Before you guys rip me a new ass hole, I am NOT doing a oral only cycle. Got Test P from another source, but they have no tbol. Will be getting blood work done when my PCT is over (week after next).

So my cycle will be: LGD, Test P, Tbol
Cycle history: Test E+Anavar, Spawn rx(when I was young and dumb), and LGD+OSTA+S4

26y/o, 5'11, male, 220lbs

No need for the dramatics.

Bio-Tech has T-bol but you're going to be hard pressed to find any source with no minimum.

Titan Research has tbol with no minimum order. Hit me up if you need a pricelist.

[Use the name SDbronco for 10% off your order, PM me for a pricelist]

Youll only be able to get 1 week out of them before they expire lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
The expiration date means virtually nothing, gear has been known to stay good for quite some time after the expiration datel just fyi. I think it was the FDA that originally started putting expiration dates on everything, depsite the product actualy losing effectiveness or not.

The expiration date means virtually nothing, gear has been known to stay good for quite some time after the expiration datel just fyi. I think it was the FDA that originally started putting expiration dates on everything, depsite the product actualy losing effectiveness or not.
Nice to know lol thanks

Was about to say the same thing.
Expiration dates are virtually useless. It takes a long time for medications to lose even a small fraction of it's potency. Even then I think it's negligible.

Was about to say the same thing.
Expiration dates are virtually useless. It takes a long time for medications to lose even a small fraction of it's potency. Even then I think it's negligible.

It's all about money with FDA. They want you to buy more RXs and a expiration date is a good reason to throw out shit that's perfectly good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom