napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Domestic supply...

Deathsrealm

So got excited about ordering from Domestic supply... wanted to compare gear.. heard good stuff about em... checkout time, n you can only pay with crypto??? That's wacked n disappointing ! Unless I missed something. Canadian client btw... if so... recommendations for another supplier... to Canada...

Interact/Visa plz, no crypto

well thats because you can only pay with crypto pretty much for any source... not sure what else you were expecting? sometimes they used to take something like western union or moneygram but those days are mainly gone now too... this isnt amazon brother, you cant just use credit cards for things like this

you can always send a message to @domestic-supply.com for help

Bros they are a great source and no legit source is going to take a credit card come on be smarter than that

well thats because you can only pay with crypto pretty much for any source... not sure what else you were expecting? sometimes they used to take something like western union or moneygram but those days are mainly gone now too... this isnt amazon brother, you cant just use credit cards for things like this

you can always send a message to @domestic-supply.com for help
Appreciate the reply... crypto is just something I've never touched... guess I'm out of the loop here lol. I've only ever done cash transfers... get all my gear n supplies that way.

Fk it's happened... I'm a dinosaur 🦕.

Appreciate the reply... crypto is just something I've never touched... guess I'm out of the loop here lol. I've only ever done cash transfers... get all my gear n supplies that way.

its by far the easiest way to go about it and its VERY simple.. people attempt to make it far more difficult than it is.. its the safest and most reliable

Lol, you are good man. We have plenty of "older" guys here, including me. Bitcoin is actually so incredibly easy to use. It is just because you haven't done it yet. I use coinbase personally.

Lol, you are good man. We have plenty of "older" guys here, including me. Bitcoin is actually so incredibly easy to use. It is just because you haven't done it yet. I use coinbase personally.
It's what I signed up too... a bit of a headache lol... ordered but it's put a 4 day delay on my bitcoin payment...

Top Bottom