napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DIM as an AI

I guess it just depends on how sensitive you are to e sides. If you're an experienced user, I don't see no problem with experimenting and seeing if it works for you. You should still have some aromasin on hand just incase.

Personally I would not use it, and would use aromasin instead. Aromasin is such a great on cycle AI, and is a suicidal inhibitor. It's has so many other benefits as well, so I just don't personally see a reason to use anything but that on cycle

hittheman said:
Will DIM work as a good natural AI on a 500mg a week cycle of TEST CYP? Thanks for the help

I would not recommend that bro, not at all... I wouldn't even do that at 250 mg week and especially not at 500... aromasin is highly beneficial anyway if used right and it will ENSURE your protection... This type of thing is never something I would recommend... TRUST ME, the LAST thing you want is any sort of estrogen issue or gyno problem... Its not worth it for a small shortcut etc... 12.5 mg every other day should suffice just fine brother

hittheman said:
Awesome. Once again thank you guys for the great knowledge!

anytime bro... just always remember, even steroids with ai "properties" like masteron and proviron help to lower estrogen to an extent but in now way are they actual substitutes...

Top Bottom