napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Difference between liquid & tablet SARMS

you want to buy from umbrella or RCS. they have differnet options but its quality check the COA's

@DylanGemelli and everyone, is there a difference in potency and absorption or effectiveness?
it comes down to the quality generally... the one key thing to note is that umbrella does offer two options that have the most possible absorption possible

the first being their own formulated poly cell liquid formula, which i have covered in depth on the site

the other are the sarms gels they sell, which are the most absorbable option of all.. the quality is the main determining factor but these two options offer the most possible absorption

All that matters is the quality of the raw compound used. That is why we have approved sources. You can't go wrong with either RCS or Umbrella Labs.

I use the gels from Umbrella and they taste good and are easy to take. However being that it’s summer time the gels might arrive melted like mine did so you might have to put them in fridge and then taking them you have to open package and scrape the gel with your teeth lol. But great product and I really enjoyed my cycle. Customer service is great as well.

Top Bottom