napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DHT issues.

Gymrat713

Hey guys I'm new to the forum and world of sarms. A little background on myself I've been training for 16 years and competing in bodybuilding for the same amount of time. I was prescribed TRT about 5 years ago and run a low dose of test 200mg weekly, I also am prone to male pattern baldness. Due to my years competing and trying to be competitive I ran AAS which accelerated my hair loss. I currently run 1mg propecia to keep things in check. I'm proud to say my is hair holding now but it's always going to be an issue for me. Because of that I've decided to put AAS behind me. Hello Sarms. I've been in the background reading and watching Dylan's videos on sarms and everything sounds good without the DHT sides. Any suggestions on cycles or good info, since I'm on TRT and finestride, would be appreciated. I'm still trying to be competitive but refuse to go bald in the process. Thanks everyone.

Gymrat713 said:
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and world of sarms. A little background on myself I've been training for 16 years and competing in bodybuilding for the same amount of time. I was prescribed TRT about 5 years ago and run a low dose of test 200mg weekly, I also am prone to male pattern baldness. Due to my years competing and trying to be competitive I ran AAS which accelerated my hair loss. I currently run 1mg propecia to keep things in check. I'm proud to say my is hair holding now but it's always going to be an issue for me. Because of that I've decided to put AAS behind me. Hello Sarms. I've been in the background reading and watching Dylan's videos on sarms and everything sounds good without the DHT sides. Any suggestions on cycles or good info, since I'm on TRT and finestride, would be appreciated. I'm still trying to be competitive but refuse to go bald in the process. Thanks everyone.

The great thing is that you have absolutely nothing to worry about with hair loss and sarms use. There is no such concern whatsoever on this issue and sarms are PERFECT for trt therapy to use alongside...

You can run this cycle 12 weeks and only take 4 weeks off, while continuing trt and then starting again right away.. here is the layout

1-12 test cyp 200 mg week
1-12 aromasin (as needed)
1-12 proviron 50 mg day (optional)
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Gymrat713 said:

I think you have a very good plan by going with the sarms route. They won't have the side effects and issues on your hairline that AAS does, but still offer some pretty drastic results. Your best bet is to add the sarms super stack to your TRT protocol just as Dylan posted for you above. I'm sure you would really enjoy that for what it offers you in terms of results. If you have any specific questions on sarms, then be sure to let us know!

Honestly bro bald is cool these days... I just say you go for it and just shave and polish... Lol... That's my plan anyways...

RickRock said:
Gymrat713 said:

I think you have a very good plan by going with the sarms route. They won't have the side effects and issues on your hairline that AAS does, but still offer some pretty drastic results. Your best bet is to add the sarms super stack to your TRT protocol just as Dylan posted for you above. I'm sure you would really enjoy that for what it offers you in terms of results. If you have any specific questions on sarms, then be sure to let us know!

Thanks the feedback it's good news to me. I'm looking forward to giving sarms and shot. Thanks for laying out the cycle as well Dylan.

Gymrat713 said:
RickRock said:
Gymrat713 said:

Thanks the feedback it's good news to me. I'm looking forward to giving sarms and shot. Thanks for laying out the cycle as well Dylan.

no thanks required... i take a lot of pride in knowing i can keep you safe and yet enhance your trt to the highest extent in this manner... you are in for a treat bro... im really looking forward to your results...

Top Bottom