Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dball

jjontops

I am 17 year old
I wana do dball to grow case I'm really skinny and tall but I am also very scared to try it
case i really don't know much about steroids or supplements I have always done gym naturally but I'm tired of people mocking me on the lake of gain i achieve so i need that bit of a boost but as i said i really dono much. I have watched all isarms videos on youtube about dball but i dont understand half the stuff we need to use and how to use it

could you please tell me what all i would need to get and how i would use it and how long i must use it for

While it's hard to control you because you're at a far distance, I can safely tell you that using steroids at 17 will lead to a lifetime of health problems. You can't see it now, but in 10 years you'll regret abusing your body at such a young age. It will have a serious impact on your grown and endocrine system. I highly suggest you try something different.

Since you're likely to get your hands on steroids anyhow no matter what I say, I'm going to give you alternatives that will help you grow.

1) Creatine - you can take 10 grams of creatine per day and gain at least 5-10lbs.
2) Glutamine - take it before training, 10 grams per day
3) BCAAs - take them every 2 hours, 2-3 tabs of aminos
4) protein shakes - take whey protein 40grams (2scoops usually) every 2 hours
5) peanut butter - take 2 tbsp of peanut butter every 2 hours

If you follow the above and train hard in the gym doing natural exercises, you'll gain mass and get big without having health problems.

Of course, #1 eat a lot of food, high protein quality food.

It is a horrible, HORRIBLE, idea to use steroids at such a young age. What's even worse, is that you won't even benefit from their use all that much, as your natural test levels are at their lifetime maximum, so you won't experience a noticeable increase in test levels by using steroids. Besides, you will end up with health consequences that will still bring you troubles 10 and 20 years later. Remember, it is your endocryne system you are messing with when you use steroids, and it is extremely hard to balance out all of the hormones in the body. At this age you got a rollercoaster of hormones in your body, and it will be impossible to have it under control. All in all, I could spend the entire day telling you the reasons you should not be using steroids at such a young age, but it is pointless, as the main idea remains - it is very dangerous, and your will get a lot of bad side effects.

Better use the supplements mentioned by Rackcity - they will help you grow much more efficiently than steroids will at your age, and they are much safer. And don't rely on these compounds and steroids for growth - in the end of the day you will have to eat a lot and train hard in order to grow, and steroids are just a tool to make it easier.

Top Bottom