napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dad's test

Jms.22

So I'm getting my dad on sarms.. he's 67 years old...in good shape...still works physically... finally got his test levels back and they were at 218...the doctor said that was high??? Isn't that low? Or is that ok for his age?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So I'm getting my dad on sarms.. he's 67 years old...in good shape...still works physically... finally got his test levels back and they were at 218...the doctor said that was high??? Isn't that low? Or is that ok for his age?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
That's low and below normal range. He needs to be much higher than that

I am no doctor but I do know a few things about the organized side of medical. Medical science about T treatment is super charged with politics in the medical field so doctors I think don't want to bump heads with the endocrinologist and/or their own boards.

I am 52, I had 325 and gender confused doctor said that's high T.. I Quizzed him thoroughly after hast stupid statement.he made. Before, prior to Obamacare, I got to a real T-center; a practice dedicated to T, with hot chicks giving me a shot one time a week. The doctors knew their shit too and they would have me closer to 500, they were still extremely conservative and take for ever I thought but the end result after a 8 months of testing got it down right.

Today I keep it near 350-500 and I get along pretty good. Wont try to go higher until I loose some more inches in the belly. The belly + older age can complicate things.

Another thing your dad's doctor may not be considering is the irreversible damage of the effects Low T (under 300) has in Arthritis and the deterioration of the joints and cartridge. Family practitioners are just not cool about T-shots I think hate it simply because it confuses them and exposes them to malpractice and board reprimands big time, they would rather see him get his shots from a T-center or anywhere but there.. then come back to them for everything else. . When I used a family/general doctor would give me one shot once a month and just keep my pituitary guessing making my eyes water, net effect I was worse off

Moral of the story, if you are treating low T, go to a T-center if you git the insurance and means to afford it. They run panels all the time, watch out for side effects and stuff like that.

Hope that helps

You need to find your dad a good endo that will diagnose and treat him correctly. There's a ton of docs out there that have no idea what they are doing

Top Bottom