napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

D aspartic and NAC

Godlikebeast

8844d87b3bf94bbbf6e4a1b28b81ce41.jpg

Idk about any of you but so far after a year of using these guys products i like them! Super cheap and great quality in my opinion.. I know alot of ppl are always asking where to get daa or nac.. Amazon bby!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

They seem to be well liked from what I've seen.
Yea bro thats how i came across them from the hype. But so far. No let down other then ziplock package.

Never used them for anything but I've heard great things
Yea brother i have used so many supps from different comp.. And so far this is by far my fav plus its easy to grab everything from one source..

Had you used other brands before this?... if so what were they and how would you compare Bulk to them???...price vs. performance...

Had you used other brands before this?... if so what were they and how would you compare Bulk to them???...price vs. performance...
AI Sports Nutrition
Nutricoast (crap in opinion)
Genomyx
PrimaForce (good prices aswell)
Infinite Labs
NOW (love them also)
LiveLong Nutrition

List goes on brother for the price hands down ill go with bulksup. Quality?? like i said i been using for a year now and I actaully feel a difference mental or not. it is good quality handsdown and i like it.. And Beacuse they carry everything in powder form it makes it easy to mix with pretty much anything rather then taking so many pills..

How long you've been using the DAA from here, how are the pumps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For under a year i believe.. Bro pumps on it are kinda surprising! Just the other day i didint take no pre or any type of pump stims. And it gave me awsome pumps makes me think if my other supps are shit lmfao...

You stack it with creatine or anything else pre workout when not taking an actual ore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If your talking about daa Yes bro its part of my daily routine.its almost flavorless a bit sour if you toss it back raw. But mixes well! And also nac especially on oral..

Top Bottom